Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,328 members, 7,957,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Please Help My PC Is Nut.. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help My PC Is Nut.. (1078 Views)

My PC Is Constantly "Thinking" / Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech / Help! The hinges of my Hp Mini pc Is Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My PC Is Nut.. by Habiodunz(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Please NL computer engineers should help...

My computer switches off immediately after turning on my desktop pc..then it gets stuck in a looping ON and OFF situation

Please help i was thinking of replacing the Power Pack but dont know maybe that is the problem

# CC:Skydancer please urgent help needed..
Re: Please Help My PC Is Nut.. by ibe9ja: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
This is Computer Ebola. Lalasticala abeg help this guy before this virus spread all over NL.
Re: Please Help My PC Is Nut.. by skydancer: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Habiodunz:
Please NL computer engineers should help...
My computer switches off immediately after turning on my desktop pc..then it gets stuck in a looping ON and OFF situation
Please help i was thinking of replacing the Power Pack but dont know maybe that is the problem
# CC:Skydancer please urgent help needed..
Your problem is more of a hardware problem than a virus/software problem. If you don't have hardware/engineering skills you may unfortunately have to take it to an engineer. I hope by 'immediately after turning on my desktop pc', you're not referring to booting your PC but powering it on. Or does it boot completely?
Re: Please Help My PC Is Nut.. by Habiodunz(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2016
skydancer:

Your problem is more of a hardware problem than a virus/software problem. If you don't have hardware/engineering skills you may unfortunately have to take it to an engineer. I hope by 'immediately after turning on my desktop pc', you're not referring to booting your PC but powering it on. Or does it boot completely?
Em a very good computer engineer (in training)...Am 80% sure itz power source problem so em willing to replace the power pack...Op datz the problem ooo

And it is not booting itz an immediate on and off issue
Re: Please Help My PC Is Nut.. by skydancer: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Habiodunz:
Em a very good computer engineer (in training)...Am 80% sure itz power source problem so em willing to replace the power pack...Op datz the problem ooo

And it is not booting itz an immediate on and off issue
I'm not a computer engineer but I think the power unit is not supplying enough power to the PC or some sort of short-circuiting is happening. Either ways, you can only find out by practicing your engineering skills/knowledge on it. The desktop CPU make up/schematic is not hard to understand.
Re: Please Help My PC Is Nut.. by Habiodunz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
skydancer:

I'm not a computer engineer but I think the power unit is not supplying enough power to the PC or some sort of short-circuiting is happening. Either ways, you can only find out by practicing your engineering skills/knowledge on it. The desktop CPU make up/schematic is not hard to understand.

Thanks.... f ordered for another power pack and i dnt think its short circuit cz em not using direct current

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between These Brands Of Computer / Extremely Slow Laptop / A Very Neat Hp Elite Book For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.