Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) (67197 Views)

Casual Men Shoe To Wear With Jean....price Negotiable 07019417101 / Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) / Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by MChaze25(m): 4:37am On Jun 09, 2016
doublewisdom:
Picture should be captioned "when mama Obinna returns from America ". grin grin grin
No mama Taiwo
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 09, 2016
MChaze25:

No mama Taiwo

They said Akwaibom so how come na Igbo and Yoruba names una dey mention? Iranu! undecided

Meanwhile, Recharge your airtime,cable TV and electricity bills online without stress on echarge online payment platforms. Stand a chance to win free airtime too. Simply click my blog below.
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Drbarmes(m): 5:46am On Jun 09, 2016
She wean resemble mama p.
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by askiyke(m): 5:52am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=annnikky post=46399089]Na wetin she get na im she rock, d mama don become over night celeb. grin[/quo am just passing o
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by godunia(m): 6:14am On Jun 09, 2016
Only in Akwa-Ibom. .......
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by mopolmopol(m): 6:24am On Jun 09, 2016
IamChuzzy:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Om5jBLrbKb4/V1hq3z_8wJI/AAAAAAAAA0o/WdpOA_BORx4CaXZ4P82Qe2PHP3N5D1BEwCLcB/s1600/13419224_992517984196971_351588855112306706_n.jpg[/img]
This is the most hilarious thing i have ever seen in the world of fashion! This woman rocked her sports shoe with a native attire for a traditional marriage in Oron, Akwa ibom state. She became the sight of attraction at the event. See full image below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/checkout-what-this-woman-wore-on-her.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe
see her bowl leg NA em de rock?
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:36am On Jun 09, 2016
villgage.. woman if he be say they bring the shoe from united state... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by 41lady(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2016
Asian style, wear hijab put canvas, wear suit put canvas Nike or adidas, wear kaftan put canvas, life continue no one send U, or put eye.
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by mrkings84(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Under her wrapper she's wearing joggers. Am sure she's prepared for the June 8 missiles launch......
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by onwukaedu88(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2016
that's wat u see wen u go to calabar.... lol
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by UyiIredia(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2016
Funny.
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by annnikky(f): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=askiyke post=46403452][/quote]
R u sure? cheesy
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2016
A mama feeling funky grin
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by DeleSuper1: 7:28am On Jun 09, 2016
The bundesliga has a new swag.

Others will soon make it as a trend now.

You will see!!!

grin grin grin

Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by glossy6(f): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2016
lonelydora:
She's even a catholic.
What has that got to do with the issue at hand?
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by buchai: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2016
as fuel no dey to get to that traditional wedding is very very important and if i wear my shoe it will Pain me well and i will not be confortable at the wedding if i wear my shoe let me wear something that will ease my movement and enjoy myself at the wedding "ife osuruwa ha okwu be" na there Pain and wahala no bi for my side.
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by seangy4konji: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Eleribu ni e.
Oblak:
some men are opportunists. See as that man dey behind the girl dey pretend say he dey look picture. He dey sample the large hips. I sure say na Yo***a man. I no call name oooo (*_*)
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by PecE2Make: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2016
only catholic a woman can do this......
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by KELVIN086: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by lonelydora: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2016
glossy6:

What has that got to do with the issue at hand?

Sorry, I don't reply mentions without profile pix.
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by kagel: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2016
IamChuzzy:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Om5jBLrbKb4/V1hq3z_8wJI/AAAAAAAAA0o/WdpOA_BORx4CaXZ4P82Qe2PHP3N5D1BEwCLcB/s1600/13419224_992517984196971_351588855112306706_n.jpg[/img]
This is the most hilarious thing i have ever seen in the world of fashion! This woman rocked her sports shoe with a native attire for a traditional marriage in Oron, Akwa ibom state. She became the sight of attraction at the event. See full image below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/checkout-what-this-woman-wore-on-her.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Most of this canvars the old citizen wears is medicated for arthritis.
it is not swag per say oooo.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by TomLepskie(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2016
oodua1stson:
She has set a trend

Watch as our celebs steal her style and act like they owned it

Believe me i like that attire. The combination na wao, new trend.
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Quanty(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by hiphensales: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2016
thats so hilarious!!!

Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Arebay(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2016
IamChuzzy:
grin grin Swagg

SEE HER IN ACTION HERE--> http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/checkout-what-this-woman-wore-on-her.html

She is rocking an adidas marathon TR 21...it costs #15,000.
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2016
it's a person dat invented sagging, ND also invented skirt ontop of trousers.....she is just bringing in a new fashion..jst watch out we wud soon see such dressing trending pretty soon.mama abeg carry go jare
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by TENHEU22(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
I Can a sure you this dressing is on medical ground, it was recommended to Babangida too.
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by glossy6(f): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
lonelydora:

Sorry, I don't reply mentions without profile pix.

profile picture is not a compulsory requirement & you won't see any. And how does that affect the issue at hand?

***modified

I just took a look at your profile picture and regretted quoting you. Something is absolutely wrong somewhere.

#notonthesamepage
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by lonelydora: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
glossy6:

profile picture is not a compulsory requirement & you won't see any. And how does that affect the issue at hand?

***modified

I just took a look at your profile picture and regretted quoting you. Something is absolutely wrong somewhere.

#notonthesamepage
Not on same page abi? Okay nah continue. Will soon meet you in person.
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by glossy6(f): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
lonelydora:

Not on same page abi? Okay nah continue. Will soon meet you in person.

ooh! You now reply posters without profile pix abi
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by lonelydora: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
glossy6:

ooh! You now reply posters without profile pix abi

You are funny. Well, you are my new crush. Reason I want o see you nah. Please nah, show nah
Re: Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) by glossy6(f): 5:57am On Jun 11, 2016
lonelydora:

You are funny. Well, you are my new crush. Reason I want o see you nah. Please nah, show nah

Well, it's like people have abandoned this thread for you and me grin grin grin

Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? / I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.