Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Guys, I Need Traffic. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys, I Need Traffic. (1216 Views)

Need Traffic To Your New Website? Try This / Need Traffic! / Do You Need Traffic To Your Blog? Hit Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Need Traffic. by Tolux419(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hey guys, i need a massive traffic to my website. www.hit16.tk .Check the website and reply me with an advice. Thank y'all.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by emillionia: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tolux419:
Hey guys, i need a massive traffic to my website.
www.hit16.tk
.Check the website and reply me with an advice.
Thank y'all.

dude get a life.
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by frank417: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2016
give me 1 good reason why I should drop facebook, twitter etc for this your hit16 grin ?
you have to create a CATCH!!!
rather than begging for traffic why not visit all this big social networks and observe carefully what they are not offering Nigerians, then go back to your drawing board and craft a unique website.
but sincerely, this just chatting social network idea of yours I don't think nigerians will opt in easily.
why not create something totally out of the ordinary. say something like a website where all this sketch artist, painters, sculpture craft men, photographers etc can come, upload and share their works and connect. You can also make available an option for them to be able to sell their works too, with chat, follow, groups etc integrated to it also. it will be like a large community of this particular handy guys. we have so many talented guys on the street and elsewhere looking for a Nigerian platform to showcase this.

think about it wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by Tolux419(m): 2:43am On Jun 09, 2016
frank417:
give me 1 good reason why I should drop facebook, twitter etc for this your hit16 grin ?
you have to create a CATCH!!!
rather than begging for traffic why not visit all this big social networks and observe carefully what they are not offering Nigerians, then go back to your drawing board and craft a unique website.
but sincerely, this just chatting social network idea of yours I don't think nigerians will opt in easily.
why not create something totally out of the ordinary. say something like a website where all this sketch artist, painters, sculpture craft men, photographers etc can come, upload and share their works and connect. You can also make available an option for them to be able to sell their works too, with chat, follow, groups etc integrated to it also. it will be like a large community of this particular handy guys. we have so many talented guys on the street and elsewhere looking for a Nigerian platform to showcase this.

think about it wink
That was exactly what i needed to hear, Thanks bro.
atobatolulope2@gmail.com
. Maybe we can work something out.
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by gidimasters(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2016
Tolux419:
www.hit16.tk
Thank y'all.
op, if u need traffic, go to 3rd mainland bridge... who on earth will want to click a .tk domain, you need to spend b4 u make money

4 Likes

Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by Tolux419(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2016
gidimasters:
op, if u need traffic, go to 3rd mainland bridge... who on earth will want to click a .tk domain, you need to spend b4 u make money
point taken
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by gidimasters(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Tolux419:

point taken
better and act fast... if u cant go 4 .com , u can go 4 .com.ng which z cheaper and the word "hit16" is kinda shorT
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by Tolux419(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
gidimasters:
better and act fast... if u cant go 4 .com , u can go 4 .com.ng which z cheaper and the word "hit16" is kinda shorT
i'll try.
If you have the idea of the prices, please let me know.
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by gidimasters(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Tolux419:

i'll try.
If you have the idea of the prices, please let me know.
TRY CHECKING WHOGOHOST shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lols. Site quiet like burial group.

Well..God bless your hustle sha
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by Tolux419(m): 4:35am On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:
Lols. Site quiet like burial group.

Well..God bless your hustle sha
Thanks man.
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
You can read up about Emerson Spartz he's a guru when it comes to generating traffic and you can also check this site out www.go-viral.net too for direct traffic. All thge best man wink
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by Tolux419(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2016
lbonelove:
You can read up about Emerson Spartz he's a guru when it comes to generating traffic and you can also check this site out www.go-viral.net too for direct traffic. All thge best man wink
Noted.
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by hintzoneukht: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Tolux419:
www.hit16.tk
Thank y'all.
I can help you to promote your blog on facebook and twitter with minimum of 500 visitors for N1000 in a day
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by Tolux419(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2016
hintzoneukht:

I can help you to promote your blog on facebook and twitter with minimum of 500 visitors for N1000 in a day

1, its not a blog.
2, i cant afford that price.
thanks for concern though
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by hintzoneukht: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2016
Tolux419:
1, its not a blog. 2, i cant afford that price. thanks for concern though
I can only promote blog and some forum topics
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by Tolux419(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2016
hintzoneukht:

I can only promote blog and some forum topics
It is a php website created by me.
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by frank417: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2016
hi tolu, are you really really good at PHP?
Re: Guys, I Need Traffic. by csc2(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2016
hintzoneukht:

Oga wetin? 500 visitors only for N1000? Abi iru kileyi gan self undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

DIGITAL MARKETING Made Easy!!!all You Need To Know / If You Can Create A Online Streaming Website And Mobile App / Need A Blog Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.