Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. (2080 Views)

Sumec Generator For Sale / SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS / Sumec fireman Generator For Ungent Sale #SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by Galaxypoduction: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Make God save person ooo.
Due to the reviews I read about sumec products, I went ahead to buy sumec generator SPG1200.
I added small oil the first time I put petrol inside the tank. After that, I increased the quantity of oil I add whenever I'm refuelling the generator .

The problem now is that, [b]since (when I have increased the quantity of oil I'm mixing with the petrol) I have been experiencing/feeling/seeing something like oil under the tank valve and carburator whenenever the Generator is working or whenever I open the fuel tank valve.
What do you think is the cause for this?
It is a new gen. 1 week old.
Re: Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by Donald3d(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Galaxypoduction:
Make God save person ooo.
Due to the reviews I read about sumec products, I went ahead to buy sumec generator SPG1200.
I added small oil the first time I put petrol inside the tank. After that, I increased the quantity of oil I add.
To cut long story short, since then I have bee experiencing thing.
I always feel the presense of something like oil whenever I'm operating the machine for like 30mins or if I on the fuel tank valve.
I have tighten the fuel tant but not correcting the problem.
Pls help me.
It is a new gen. 1 week old.
honestly your question isnt straight forward .kindly elaborate.
Re: Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by eliascomm55: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Donald3d:
lolz
Re: Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by Galaxypoduction: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Donald3d:
my question is how can I remedy the problem.
Thanks.
Re: Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by twinskenny(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Galaxypoduction:
my question is how can I remedy the problem.
Thanks.

whats the problem?? cant make out anything from your post sir
Re: Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by StPete: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2016
How could u hav made such error?
The generator has a part for putting oil and u don't mix oil to ur petrol just like u do wit ur tiger Gen. U will end up spoiling that Gen for no reason.

Stop adding oil to your petrol. There's a different place for oil and a different place for petrol!
Re: Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by gidjah(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2016
go to any pro(that's. if you can't handle the gen )to help you clean up the top cylinder and valve section including the interior carburetor too.your oils have gone round those sections I mentioned and until you clean them up and stop dropping oil in to your tank,the trouble will con tinue.put measured oil in the oil section and fuel in the fuel tank section pls. you got a good gen,pls adhere to simple maintenance practices and it will serve you long enough.If you don't wanna take it to an engineer (on the ground that its just been recently bought), then just stop thew 'Oil 'thing and the droppings will gradually fade away it self.God bless you
Re: Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by Galaxypoduction: 2:51am On Jun 11, 2016
StPete:
How could u hav made such error?
The generator has a part for putting oil and u don't mix oil to ur petrol just like u do wit ur tiger Gen. U will end up spoiling that Gen for no reason.

Stop adding oil to your petrol. There's a different place for oil and a different place for petrol!
I'm talking about Sumec spg1200.
Thanks anyway.
Re: Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by Galaxypoduction: 2:54am On Jun 11, 2016
gidjah:
go to any pro(that's. if you can't handle the gen )to help you clean up the top cylinder and valve section including the interior carburetor too.your oils have gone round those sections I mentioned and until you clean them up and stop dropping oil in to your tank,the trouble will con tinue.put measured oil in the oil section and fuel in the fuel tank section pls. you got a good gen,pls adhere to simple maintenance practices and it will serve you long enough.If you don't wanna take it to an engineer (on the ground that its just been recently bought), then just stop thew 'Oil 'thing and the droppings will gradually fade away it self.God bless you
Thank you.
But the instruction beside the tank says mix oil and petrol in ratio 1:50 respectively.
Once more, I'm talking about sumec SPG1200.
Thanks.
Re: Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by oblo(m): 3:39am On Jun 11, 2016
Take a pic of the gen and that instruction to mix oil with fuel.
Re: Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by stpat1(m): 4:09am On Jun 11, 2016
Guys, his gen is I pass my neighbour. No mind his grammar.
Op, just reduce the quantity of oil that's all.
Re: Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by gidjah(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Galaxypoduction:

Thank you.
But the instruction beside the tank says mix oil and petrol in ratio 1:50 respectively.
Once more, I'm talking about sumec SPG1200.
Thanks.
ok, I got it.thought it was 12000 model.so you followed the instructions but you did Ajayi!.the mixture was too much.reduce the mixture.like mix 4litre of fuel ⛽ to like one small coke bottle of oil.that will do.no more no less .the sludge will reduce
Re: Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by obisite: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
gidjah:
ok, I got it.thought it was 12000 model.so you followed the instructions but you did Ajayi!.the mixture was too much.reduce the mixture.like mix 4litre of fuel ⛽ to like one small coke bottle of oil.that will do.no more no less .the sludge will reduce

For 4ltrs of fuel, he should use 35cl of coke bottle... And is that oil not too much,, that will produce enough smoke form the exhaust man!!!! Half of the bottle should be enough,, seal oil preferably
Re: Help Me With My Sumec 1200 Generator. by gidjah(m): 6:58am On Jun 13, 2016
obisite:

For 4ltrs of fuel, he should use 35cl of coke bottle... And is that oil not too much,, that will produce enough smoke form the exhaust man!!!! Half of the bottle should be enough,, seal oil preferably
once. I said small bottle ie 35cl.the oil we buy this days is not super strong,they are basically weak.so 35cl to 4lit will do so the engine gets always lubricated

(1) (Reply)

12,000mah Powerbanks For Sale Pay On Delivery / 2 Months Used Gionee M5 Mini For Sale With Complete Accessories. Sold! / New Ipad Mini 1 But No Accessories For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.