Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Advice Needed As Per Agriculture Business:trading Of Crop And Livestock. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice Needed As Per Agriculture Business:trading Of Crop And Livestock. (499 Views)

Green Nation Nigeria Agriculture Business Opportunity / Cheap Agriculture Business You Can Do In 2017 / Comparative Economic Importance Of Crop & Fishery To Snailery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed As Per Agriculture Business:trading Of Crop And Livestock. by yankidelta(m): 4:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I have currently been doing some research concerning the subject matter and would like to know the best products and ways to go about it.

My intention is to purchase agricultural produce from the north,transport down south, Lagos precisely for sale in major markets.

Can someone help out with the following
1.Best times to trade in certain produce?
2.Transport and storage costs?
3.Any related union or association issues?
4.Hazards?
5.Any other form of advise?

NB:I have 500k to invest.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Agriculture / Snail Farming Technology That Guaranty High Yield / Urgently Need Khaya And Apa Wood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.