Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (815204 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Elai147: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2013
Ultimated1: Ultimated1- please i nid sum1 2 help me out i got firstbank shares sum months ago 2ru a broker and i keep watching business news 2 no top gainers or loosers and i dont see Fbn on d list. Pls how and where do i nid 2 go 2 in order 2 properly monitor my shares. Thanks

http://trw-stockbrokers.com/nsetoday.aspx for daily price movement.
http://www.proshareng.com is good for capital market news.

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by husu(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Samstone! samstone!! samstone!!! calling on transcorp. How are you enjoying your loot? of a truth endurance is the key. I know you bought at a very low price. you must have made more than 2000% profit
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by atilla(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hi Guys

find price list for today attached o.

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by atilla(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2013
Hi

find price list for 28 November attached.

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ayenai: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
HELP REQUIRED!
The market seems interesting but I do not understand how it really operates. I wish to be able to analyze and predict the direction of change / price movements. Please enlighten me, what detail should I focus on? What are the important data I should focus on in my study of the market of the market?...... Please enlighten me.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by atilla(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hi Guyz

see price list for 4 December attached.

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by atilla(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
HI Guys see price list for today attached.

BR>

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by boofydon: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
atilla: HI Guys see price list for today attached.

BR>
Pls hw can I contact you! Hav tried to pm u on nland but it aint going through
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by atilla(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2013
Howfar?? I dey here.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by LondonCool(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
aktopgun: Hello everyone, long time no post
still keeping an eye on this thread, used to be an old haunt for me back in the day.
Looking to start analysing nigerian markets again shortly. Finding good charts to post still a challenge though
heavily into trading the futures market for the last couple of years
Miss the guys
anyone still around, easi, pumping FOF2, wanajo etc
I hail.

@Aktopgun, long time! How are the candlesticks?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by chumik(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
PLS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS SHARE
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FINMGR: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
chumik: PLS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS SHARE
share is a portion of a company you buy into, so that you can benefit from the profit of the company through dividend. need more info mail me or PM me
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by uzoexcel(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
hi alexitotee hw has ur experience been
oga seun for one to play the stock market, does one need to have a stock broker??
alexitotee: Seun, other, pleaseeeeeeeee.
I'm new in share-biz, please help me, how do i get a good broker, and how easy with it be for some of us that don't stay in Lagos to be good in the biz.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by uzoexcel(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
watz the latest on this grin grin grin grin grin

rojen: Hey Guys, the stock on board now is the oceanic vintage fund.its a unit trust fund whereby investors pull their fund together to invest in viable stocks in market. its selling at 1.00 per unit, but the minimum you will invest is 50000units, dats 50000 naira.

Guys you cant afford to miss this,offer closes on wednesday being the 20th of december 2006.

Note: its selling at 1.00 per unit and it cannot fall below dat 1.00.so you have an advantage of buying now its still on IPO,cos when the offer closes i bet you will never get it at 1.00 again.

pls guide your future and your childrens future now, go to any oceanic bank branch to get a form.

or call me with this line 08036007632.

THINK BANKING, , THINK OCEANIC

BANK OF THE YEAR 2006
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by uzoexcel(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
are u still available?wanna learn though as i m one of the peeps living in ignorance

cuppcakke: Its good to know Nigerians are beginning to wake up and smell the roses as regards opportunities in the Nigerian Stock Market, i happen to work with a Stockbroking firm and it breaks my heart to see a lot of foreigners come into our country to make bounty returns while we rot away in ignorance.I am willing to tell anybody all they need to know about investing in the stock market if they are interested.Let me give you a hypothetical example; I bought Benue cement stocks at N6.50k around march this year and the Stock is currently trading at N34.51k, u beat dat!!!.The gospel truth is that no other market instrument can give you such returns.I must also add that playing in the Stock market requires a certain level of risk,because you can loose money,i have lost money in some cases but as long as my gains are a lot more than my loses,i am cool.i can go on and on about the bounty opportunities but its all dependent on your risk level and ofcos your investment objective.No matter the kind of person you are,theres always a stock that can meet your needs, if u can get the rite professional advisers.
You can reach me on ope@greenwich-trust.com,will be glad to give you more info,who knows you could be the next Warren Bufett.wink wink
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by uzoexcel(m): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
learning!!!!
kg: In summary there two ways to buy- The primary market and the secondary market

Example of how to buy from primary market- Dangote shares is on (IPO)you can just buy directly

Example of how to buy from secondary market- let's say you are interested in First bank, since there is no public offer right now, you will contact your broker and let him know (u must know the right time to buy though, I will find time to send a post on that later) he will then buy for you usually from those selling theirs.

When you buy from the primary market it is cheaper but on the secondary market it is higher. The advantage the secondary market has over the primary is that you can easily sell once there is a rise in share price and you feel you're comfortable with the profit you've made. Unlike the primary where you have to wait for like six months or more to even have access to your cerificate e.g Union Bank shares.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Obalende: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
what I am really looking for is reliable Nigerian Stock Exchange Price history. Open High Low Close. NSE is selling it for NGN70,000 but its too expensive.. does anyone know how else I can get this data please?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Toluway: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
go to F.T. In the Stock Prices section of www.stockmarketnigeria.com. You will see Prices chart history.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by angelo82: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Obalende:
what I am really looking for is reliable Nigerian Stock Exchange Price history. Open High Low Close. NSE is selling it for NGN70,000 but its too expensive.. does anyone know how else I can get this data please?

Use cashcraft website and you find the historical prices of all the stocks listed on NSE…..
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by mindtricks: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Thread, dead but alive?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Moneyb: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2014
I know of a place where to get a software that will do the analysis of the Nigerian stock market for you and all you need to do is just to place the trade to buy or sell a particular stock. Well, check http://products.marketsgain.net/ to know maybe it will be of good help to you. I'm sure it will. It takes away all the boredom and human errors of analysing the markets manually, very accurate.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by jetinvestment: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INVEST IN MY WATER BUSINESS? THIS IS A VERY DIFFERENT AND INNOVATIVE IDEA PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG PAGE FOR MORE INFO aacilnig..com You will be glad you did.
Thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by osazeet(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hello everyone.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ohkingdavid(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good day All,

Please I received a proposal from one company over seas & would love to have ideas on how to handle this opportunity.

Kindly see ascert from the company's representative that sent me the proposal.

......We are currently looking for a consultant who can help us in penetrating into the Nigerian markets. We provide solutions to the stock brokers and stock exchanges in India and we would like to enter into the Nigerian Markets . Our target customers are stock exchanges, financial institutions and stock brokers who are into Capital Markets .

We would like to know the following information.

1. Potential Customers i.e. Brokers and Traders in Nigerian Stock Markets.

2. Vendors Information i.e. Competitors’ Analysis –Similar Products which are used in the Nigerian Markets ,its features ,price and the name of the clients which are using products.

3. Marketing Strategy- Understand the customers’ Problems and Requirements and their specific needs.

4. Internet/Digital Marketing and Brand Management Strategy

We request a proposal from you on the above mentioned requirements including the cost of the services you provide.

Thanks to you if you can assist me, direct me, link/connect me to people in this trade/business, or advise me.

you can reach me on: ohkingdavid2@ gmail.com.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by adekitan13(f): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good evening, pls, how can you claim back ur unclaimed dividends and is it possible to pay ur dividend warrant to ur savings account. Thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by davide470(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
adekitan13:
Good evening, pls, how can you claim back ur unclaimed dividends and is it possible to pay ur dividend warrant to ur savings account. Thanks
Very Possible. Either you write a Letter through your broker to the Registrars requesting for Outstanding dividend and/or you fill the Registrars E-Dividend form (which would have been stamped by your bank). Current Account is preferred.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by adekitan13(f): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
davide470:
Very Possible. Either you write a Letter through your broker to the Registrars requesting for Outstanding dividend and/or you fill the Registrars E-Dividend form (which would have been stamped by your bank). Current Account is preferred.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by me3000(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
adekitan13:
Thanks a lot
how come no body here

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.