Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours (1174 Views)

How To Get Web Traffic Tips / 7 Ways To Increase Web Traffic On A Budget. / How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours by femdevcon(f): 6:05am On Jun 09, 2016
You have set up your blog and got your Adsense approved. But you are faced with the challeges of getting traffic to make you earn.
You are about giving up on your and even went to the extent of puting it up for sale.
Such are the ordeal of upcoming bloggers. Cry no more am about to reveal to how you will get an insane genuine, legal and human web traffic to your blog.
STEPS
1. Go to Quora.com
2. Sign Up using any socialmedia account .
3. After you have signed up, go to your profile to update it.
4. This is very important update your profile pic, and add your area of specialization e.g webdesigner, relatoinship expert, phsycologist etc. The area you know at anytime you can answer question about.
You are set!!
Now Go to quora homepage and search for any question that is best related to your blog or you feel you can answer.
If the answer available on your blog, copy half of it to the answer box and below it add "Continue Reading the article on " THE POST URL" with this little step do have idea you have generated tons of genuine traffic and backlink as well as satisfied the quora user by answering their question.
The more upvote you get the more popular your post become and the more traffic you generate.
NB: Do not just drop your link url without answering half of the question as quora spam bot will easily detect it and get you ban for life
Source: http://femdevcon..com.ng/2016/03/how-to-get-insane-web-traffic-in-less.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours by ehiaze(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2016
Nice one. Tnx Op
Re: How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours by VocalWalls: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2016
femdevcon:
You have set up your blog and got your Adsense approved. But you are faced with the challeges of getting traffic to make you earn.
You are about giving up on your and even went to the extent of puting it up for sale.
Such are the ordeal of upcoming bloggers. Cry no more am about to reveal to how you will get an insane genuine, legal and human web traffic to your blog.
STEPS
1. Go to Quora.com
2. Sign Up using any socialmedia account .
3. After you have signed up, go to your profile to update it.
4. This is very important update your profile pic, and add your area of specialization e.g webdesigner, relatoinship expert, phsycologist etc. The area you know at anytime you can answer question about.
You are set!!
Now Go to quora homepage and search for any question that is best related to your blog or you feel you can answer.
If the answer available on your blog, copy half of it to the answer box and below it add "Continue Reading the article on " THE POST URL" with this little step do have idea you have generated tons of genuine traffic and backlink as well as satisfied the quora user by answering their question.
The more upvote you get the more popular your post become and the more traffic you generate.
NB: Do not just drop your link url without answering half of the question as quora spam bot will easily detect it and get you ban for life
Source: http://femdevcon..com.ng/2016/03/how-to-get-insane-web-traffic-in-less.html?m=1

Be careful, a lot of persons are quick to mirror their posts on sites like Nairaland and quora just for a couple of traffic.

You can't eat your cake and still keep it, quora and Nairaland have high domain and page authority. When that search term is called out, you'll be found at the bottom.

I won't advise anyone to do this just for a short termed traffic. What I do in most cases is summarize my post in very different words, and post on Nairaland and quora.

If you copy verbatim, you mirror your post, and Google frowns At that.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours by Adefaze(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
VocalWalls:

Be careful, a lot of persons are quick to mirror their posts on sites like Nairaland and quora just for a couple of traffic.

You can't eat your cake and still keep it, quora and Nairaland have high domain and page authority. When that search term is called out, you'll be found at the bottom.

I won't advise anyone to do this just for a short termed traffic. What I do in most cases is [b]summarize my post in very different words, [/b]and post on Nairaland and quora.

If you copy verbatim, you mirror your post, and Google frowns At that.

thanks bro for this wonderful piece of advice.. i learnt somtin new frm dat.. this blog www.adefazeblog.com have good unique contents, please check it
Re: How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours by VocalWalls: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Adefaze:

thanks bro for this wonderful piece of advice.. i learnt somtin new frm dat.. this blog www.adefazeblog.com have good unique contents, please check it

I admired your blog. You are putting a lot of effort in your contents, it will not be in vain. Keep it up.

Your layout needs a little work, but for now, it's not too important.
Re: How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours by Adefaze(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
VocalWalls:

I admired your blog. You are putting a lot of effort in your contents, it will not be in vain. Keep it up.

Your layout needs a little work, but for now, it's not too important.

Thanks again bro.. I made little changes wit the layout, pls view it
Re: How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours by VocalWalls: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Adefaze:

Thanks again bro.. I made little changes wit the layout, pls view it

nice. Try to make your google badge cover the same length as your facebook page widget.
BTW, I will need your help soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours by bobojoshua(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Adefaze:

i can get you a non hosted foreign adsense account for 5k. Call or whatsapp 07017156563
Re: How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours by Adefaze(m): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
VocalWalls:

nice. Try to make your google badge cover the same length as your facebook page widget.
BTW, I will need your help soon.

need my help ?? embarassed im a learner oo
Re: How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours by haconjy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
hummm...good
Re: How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours by VocalWalls: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Adefaze:

need my help ?? embarassed im a learner oo

Not about blogging, something else
Re: How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours by Adefaze(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
VocalWalls:

Not about blogging, something else

Alright pm me
Re: How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours by VocalWalls: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Adefaze:

Alright pm me

please help me vote on this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

just put

I vote lanicky cc NLjega

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Pearson Vue Exams Help. / Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland / Google Adsense Approval Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.