Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ideas On Extraction Of Mrna From Biofluids - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ideas On Extraction Of Mrna From Biofluids (447 Views)

15 Lucrative Low-cost Business Ideas For Students In Nigeria / The Secret Place Where All Great Ideas Are Born / Fastest Growing Business Ideas For Young Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas On Extraction Of Mrna From Biofluids by Psittacus(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Hi, NLanders, pls I am interested in extracting RNA from blood and urine samples, in other to determine the upward and downward regulation of some miRNa. I will like to have an idea of how much it will cost me and what I will require to complete this task. This is my first experience as regards carrying out molecular biology experiment. please any vital input will be welcome. Especially the reagents and the equipment that will be required. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Cannot Be Fixed Without Education – Gana, Oyedepo Tell Buhari / What Are The He Particles That Are Found In The Nucleus Of An Atom / Screening Excercise Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.