Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo (2234 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / I Got Dis Msg Dis Morning,can People Jamisi / Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo by Emidbest(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

We recommend you sending a mail to your registered company,submit a copy of your filled forms to them and kindly quote your REF NO 4561 .Download your interview/training letter and also fill and submit your staff membership form,you are a contract staff for 6months of training,

STAFF NUMBER;4561
REG NUMBER;DAN61

Name: DANGOTE GROUPS
Email: dangotegroups4@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo by azelab: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Emidbest:
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

We recommend you sending a mail to your registered company,submit a copy of your filled forms to them and kindly quote your REF NO 4561 .Download your interview/training letter and also fill and submit your staff membership form,you are a contract staff for 6months of training,

STAFF NUMBER;4561
REG NUMBER;DAN61

genue scam message, dont border

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Scam Scamo Scammest

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo by ykolajide: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Emidbest:
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

STAFF NUMBER;4561
REG NUMBER;DAN61

cheap scam

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo by Emidbest(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
azelab:
genue scam message, dont border
Thanks bro. i thought as much too
Re: Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo by Emidbest(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
walescounis:
Scam Scamo Scammest
Lol ok. i sensed it myself too. tkx
Re: Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo by Emidbest(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
ykolajide:
cheap scam
ok. thumbs up
Re: Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo by Gpopsicle(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2016
scam of life,pls RUN. lemme share ma experience.

last year, I sent ma CV to a recruitment agency which claims to have dia base in abuja, and dey sent me an employee form to fill,scan and send back to dem.

dia address was so obscure,it wasnt even clear at all kos all efforts made to know if d address existed all proved negative. albeit,I still played along.

The said recruitment agency later introduced me to dia 'barrister' who dey say s soliciting on ma behalf.according to dem,all ma credentials (of which I didn't submit) were sent to him to help me process ma employment in ' DANGOTE GROUP OF COMPANIES'.

Anyways, I was happy and thought d whole process wud b worth it if dey don't request money from me. later d barrister kalled me and told me dt d sed company (Dangote) couldn't conduct any job interview kos of d festive period and decided to randomly select applicants and it happened to b DAT I was lucky to b selected.

to cut d whole long story short,i ws given a form dt included my supposed staff and reg num& he sed I was to pay d sum of #5500 for ma training materials and what have u.he only disclosed when d training will start and didn't give any valid information about d venue and time.when asked, he gave flimsy and 'good for nothing' excuses. I laughed so hard kos i now knew dey were unscrupulous entities trying to fleece me.

pls even in our desperation,let's not fall prey to ds kind of schemes and tricks dis guys re pulling.BEWARE!!!!!!;

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo by Emidbest(m): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2016
Gpopsicle:
scam of life,pls RUN. lemme share ma experience.

last year, I sent ma CV to a recruitment agency which claims to have dia base in abuja, and dey sent me an employee form to fill,scan and send back to dem.

dia address was so obscure,it wasnt even clear at all kos all efforts made to know if d address existed all proved negative. albeit,I still played along.

The said recruitment agency later introduced me to dia 'barrister' who dey say s soliciting on ma behalf.according to dem,all ma credentials (of which I didn't submit) were sent to him to help me process ma employment in ' DANGOTE GROUP OF COMPANIES'.

Anyways, I was happy and thought d whole process wud b worth it if dey don't request money from me. later d barrister kalled me and told me dt d sed company (Dangote) couldn't conduct any job interview kos of d festive period and decided to randomly select applicants and it happened to b DAT I was lucky to b selected.

to cut d whole long story short,i ws given a form dt included my supposed staff and reg num& he sed I was to pay d sum of #5500 for ma training materials and what have u.he only disclosed when d training will start and didn't give any valid information about d venue and time.when asked, he gave flimsy and 'good for nothing' excuses. I laughed so hard kos i now knew dey were unscrupulous entities trying to fleece me.

pls even in our desperation,let's not fall prey to ds kind of schemes and tricks dis guys re pulling.BEWARE!!!!!!;
Lol. yea u are very correct. thanks boss
Re: Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo by Countersam(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Now I am convinced this is a scam. My dear we share the sane staff number...how possible?

Re: Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo by Rachyable: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2016
I got it too. Na scammers of life o

(1) (Reply)

GOF AUTOS LIMITED Recruitment For Graduates 2017 / Federal Fire Service Past Questions & Answers Download PDF Below / The Nigeria Police Force 2019 List Of Successful Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.