Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! (12425 Views)

Project Fame Season 8 Winner Jeff Akoh Collabs With Yung Willis For Valentine / Who Do U Think Will Win MTN Project Fame Season 9? Voting Ends In Just Few Hrs! / Yusuph Bows Out Of Project Fame Season 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by GoldenJAT(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
time to show my TALENT...
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by ibez007(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Awon tan n se (MTN) Project Fame, won ti mo Eni tan ma choose!!... **in Baddo's voice.

**My opinion thou.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by aalangel(f): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
UIA04:
Please what mago mago?
Dribbling, deceit, favoritism, already scripted show...
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by hydel(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Guidelines on how go about it pls, i have printed d audition form but i haven't filled it cos i do not have an international passport i.d card, i only have voter's card, am i good to good wif dat? pls assist, and again i can play keyboard and guitar at professional level, can i go with anyone of it on d audition date? cos i wanna sing and play my self ni o, c'mon assist me by answering those questions. thanks
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by ipreach: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
ok
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by skywalker001(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
remsonik:
Nice, I will try because I can sing
Oya sing mak I hear u
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by mcdreeezy: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
hydel:
Guidelines on how go about it pls, i have printed d audition form but i haven't filled it cos i do not have an international passport i.d card, i only have voter's card, am i good to good wif dat? pls assist, and again i can play keyboard and guitar at professional level, can i go with anyone of it on d audition date? cos i wanna sing and play my self ni o, c'mon assist me by answering those questions. thanks
Is the international passport compulsory or just optional? Or can you use an I.D card in place of the international passport?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by UIA04(f): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
aalangel:

Dribbling, deceit, favoritism, already scripted show...
Might be already scripted, and there might be favourite at the auditions but the guy who won last year truly deserved it above all the other contestants
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by aalangel(f): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
UIA04:

Might be already scripted, and there might be favourite at the auditions but the guy who won last year truly deserved it above all the other contestants

He deserved it quite alright. But the girl for the second position? Never, she was definitely handpicked. o
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by aalangel(f): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
UIA04:

He deserved it quite alright. But the girl for the second position? Never, she was definitely handpicked. Sometimes, they want to take level headed people. That's why that Deinde guy didn't get anything.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by UIA04(f): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
aalangel:

He deserved it quite alright. But the girl for the second position? Never, she was definitely handpicked. Sometimes, they want to take level headed people. That's why that Deinde guy didn't get anything.
I didn't watch it on TV, I was only able to watch it online this year,from online comments people where saying pearl comes from a wealthy family and that's how she was able to garner votes. Don't forget people vote and winning isn't through the judges. I also believe, deheinde because of his brand, has a better chance of success in the industry so don't you think it would be in their favour if a winner succeeds easily as opposed to those who are still upcoming artiste even after winning project fame.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by aalangel(f): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
UIA04:

I didn't watch it on TV, I was only able to watch it online this year,from online comments people where saying pearl comes from a wealthy family and that's how she was able to garner votes. Don't forget people vote and winning isn't through the judges. I also believe, deheinde because of his brand, has a better chance of success in the industry so don't you think it would be in their favour if a winner succeeds easily as opposed to those who are still upcoming artiste even after winning project fame.

Well, Pearl's matter was just annoying. Deinde is a brand definitely but he's the type that can't stick to contracts. Since Chidinma and Immaculate, we've not seen them make any success. Even Jeff if not making waves. Fact is God makes people shine, good voice or no good voice.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by girl4rmspace(f): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
piagetskinner:
Corruption has crept into project fame.. .nawa oo

Make I try my luck Co's I need money grin

It dsnt work that way
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by nwigwemark: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
no need because APC refused to give us light and fuel is expensive to watch project fame
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by piagetskinner(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
girl4rmspace:

It dsnt work that way

Abeg intimate me on how it works... Are u one of the hosts?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by UIA04(f): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
aalangel:

Well, Pearl's matter was just annoying. Deinde is a brand definitely but he's the type that can't stick to contracts. Since Chidinma and Immaculate, we've not seen them make any success. Even Jeff if not making waves. Fact is God makes people shine, good voice or no good voice.
Jeff just released an amazing song last month ( never let you go) I don't know what's wrong with the promoters that song is supposed to be on every radio station now.
Yes God will make one shine.
Pearl is whom I doubt might breakforth, she released a new song but she doesn't have a definite sound, you'lld even think it was niyola singing though the song is nice but not being recognizable when your song us been played can reduce your chances as an artiste.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by aalangel(f): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
UIA04:

Jeff just released an amazing song last month ( never let you go) I don't know what's wrong with the promoters that song is supposed to be on every radio station now.
Yes God will make one shine.
Pearl is whom I doubt might breakforth, she released a new song but she doesn't have a definite sound, you'lld even think it was niyola singing though the song is nice but not being recognizable when your song us been played can reduce your chances as an artiste.

Exactly! You just hit it. Jeff's managers need to buckle up though it took Iyanya time to shine. Today, he gives credit to Kaycee Limpopo not Project Fame. Pearl's got an annoying, shrilly voice.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by UIA04(f): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
aalangel:

Exactly! You just hit it. Jeff's managers need to buckle up though it took Iyanya time to shine. Today, he gives credit to Kaycee Limpopo not Project Fame. Pearl's got an annoying, shrilly voice.
Looool Pearl don suffer.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by franceswasky: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
partial project fame, for those DAT cares, team the voice,.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by olhrt: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
You guys should really listen to this song. It's just too sick, believe me. If it's not, kindly refer me to a hospital to get medical attention.

https://soundcloud.com/supaboileo/supaboi-leo-wonrogo-rico-cover
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by callme2dy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=UIA04 post=46413176]

Please what mago mago?
"mago mago" is where a clear winner is evident,emerge by performance,intelligence and popularity with the full support of the judges, audience and viewers but instead a winner is decided by so called "votes cast" behind the scene and declared disappointingly.
So,winner is determined by no. of "hired votes cast" not by excellence.
I hope same will not happen again this year like last edition.It was very clear.The best lady was neither declared winner nor runners up at all.
She almost collapsed on stage.I really pitied her for all her outstanding efforts and performance.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by tylerbraid(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
If you've released a song, you can't participate...
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by pheyhi(f): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Why is it that my favourite contestant never wins?? This people ojoro too much

All of you here saying mago mago , when last you vote for your favourite contestant?? Be deceiving yourself there #yimu

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by aalangel(f): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
UIA04:
Looool Pearl don suffer.
Lolzzzz.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by aalangel(f): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
pheyhi:
Why is it that my favourite contestant never wins?? This people ojoro too much

All of you here saying mago mago , when last you vote for your favourite contestant?? Be deceiving yourself there #yimu

Sorry lady, voting does not work. This is Nigeria.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by pheyhi(f): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
aalangel:

Sorry lady, voting does not work. This is Nigeria.

Are you sure?? I would have tested it but.......
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by Adonis3: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
kstix:
This is like so old school IMO. The voice by airtel has beaten all these music talent hunt shows in nigeria hands down. That is the only show i'm confident has 90% of judges that can actually sing.

Lol... I guess you don't know BIBI BREW (who is a chart topping artiste in France), ADE BANTU (who was invited personally by the German President to perform.... Not to forget he's the originator of afro-politan vibes) and also TY MIX (do I need to introduce him??)

I can confidently say PF has no issues as regards academy and judges.. We aren't talking patoranking or MI hereundecided

Omavik let's do this baby!!!!

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by aalangel(f): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
pheyhi:

Please don't waste your money. You can use it to buy fuel and watch them.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by aalangel(f): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
pheyhi:

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by pheyhi(f): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
aalangel:

Lol
So true

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by barrysome001: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
MTN ProLEG fame?

Since their apparent lack of verity in the last year's edition....I gave up on them already.

Thank God for #thevoicenigeria of this year( I hope they won't join them too later)

ProlegFameeeee...what a cheating!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! by kstix(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Adonis3:
[/b]

Lol... I guess you don't know BIBI BREW (who is a chart topping artiste in France), ADE BANTU (who was invited personally by the German President to perform.... Not to forget he's the originator of afro-politan vibes) and also TY MIX (do I need to introduce him??)

I can confidently say PF has no issues as regards academy and judges.. We aren't talking patoranking or MI hereundecided

Omavik let's do this baby!!!!

#Adonis3HasSpoken
i said 90% comprising of tu face, waje, timi dakolo and dare art alade.. Few of nigerian artistes who can actually sing and know what its like to thrive in the nigerian music industry with their amazing voices. Not some french guy we dont know and has no knowlege of our kind of music. And the audition judges to say the least, they are worse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D’banj Named Best-African Act At MTV Europe Music Awards 2012 / Best Of WIZKID In 2016 [audio And Video Download] / Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.