Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Client Service Personnel Needed At Tuteria In Yaba, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Client Service Personnel Needed At Tuteria In Yaba, Lagos (576 Views)

Apply For The Fresh Graduate Internship Academy At Tuteria / Customer Service & Sales Personnel Needed At Tuteria, Lagos / Customer Service Personnel Needed In Surulere, Lagos At Tuteria Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Client Service Personnel Needed At Tuteria In Yaba, Lagos by gbudoh: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hi, I'm Godwin and I work at Tuteria. We are a startup that connects people who want to learn "anything" with verified instructors within their localities who can teach them what they want to learn to earn extra income - anywhere in Nigeria.

You may take a look at our website here to get an idea: www.tuteria.com

We're currently looking to recruit one (1) very smart person who has excellent customer service skills and are passionate about working for an education-focused company. The main responsibility would be to manage relationships with clients across Nigeria via phone and emails, mostly from Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja which include parents, youths, adults and working class professionals.

The preferred candidate should:
1. Have a superb command of spoken and written English, have a great, mature accent and enjoy relating with people.
2. Own a very functional laptop and be very good at using the computer and internet (we will provide internet connection).
3. Be a male or female between 22 - 28 years of age. If you have done some work in Education, or have a good background in Education, Media & Communication, Psychology etc., that's a plus.
4. As much as possible live within or close to Yaba, that's where we work from, so you don't spend much on transport.
5. Have completed NYSC and be available to work **full-time**.

The salary is N30,000/month. (Not so much, I know. It's a growing company - an opportunity to be a part of something really big.)

So if you feel this opportunity excites you, and you are confident you qualify for this, please send a mail to me at godwin@tuteria.com or gbudoh@gmail.com.

You may send your CV, but please also write a short note telling me why you feel this is an opportunity you'd love to take. It'll help us know you a bit more before we meet in person - hopefully.

Hope to hear from you soon. This closes by Saturday, 11th of June, 2016.

PS: I posted this same advert a few weeks ago. If you sent in your entry before, you do not need to do so again. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In A Technology Consulting Firm / Administrative Coordinators / 10 Jobs Interview Tips For Success (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.