Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,897 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon (2337 Views)

Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon by theoneJabulani(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
some Christians are punks, brainwashed into thinking they are Israelites.
Re: Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon by ValentineMary(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
okeke00:
Bible hero and the wisest man ever lived is Solomon. Richer than coca cola, Walmart and apple product. Non of Solomon product is on sales and he create no job. He is wise because he lived with over 1000 women? Bible should be ashamed because Solomon has nothing to teach and generation today don't have anything to learn from a pedophile like him. Scholars need to come up with a new stories and rewrite fairly tell.
Thank you OP even while a xtian, I questioned the way Solomon wealth and wisdom was exaggerated. I mean planning to cut a kid to decide who was right that idea could have been thought by any one else. Was he more wealthy than King Musa of Mali or Rockerfella or J.P. Morgan
Re: Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Isn't King Solomon That Same Dude That Got Married To 700 Wife And Has 300 Concubine?? Were Is The Wisdom There?? Isn't He Also The One That Built Idol To Worship?? Even After Meeting God Or Seeing God In Vision?? Why Did He Build Idol To Worship?? They Is Something Fishy In This Story!! I See Struggle Of Power BTW Gods
Re: Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon by SUPOL(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
hahn:

Are you Israeli? undecided
Yes I am.
Re: Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon by hahn(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
SUPOL:
Yes I am.

Good undecided
Re: Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon by HardMirror(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2016
hahn:

@ bolded, what were the questions that the Queen of Sheba asked King Solomon?
Good question there cheesy
Re: Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon by reallest(f): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
SUPOL:
I know he wrote those books because he sed so in the book. Am sure u ve not read them.
Read his posts to see how he insulted d bible
And king Solomon is the son of king David in the bible, the king of isreal of God

Going by ur logic will u believe am ur God if I say so?
Re: Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon by SUPOL(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
reallest:

Going by ur logic will u believe am ur God if I say so?
Ur fo*l
Re: Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon by reallest(f): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2016
SUPOL:

Ur fo*l

E pain am,u have no problem to believe Solomon wrote dat book because d book say so n u believe without fact backing it up,but u have problem believing am ur God when I say so even though u can see me and confirm my existence which u can't do with Solomon,my guy ur brain need to be examined

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor, Revd Arome Adah Evangelises Zambia, Gives Food Items (photos) / Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... / Demigods And The Alternate Truths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.