Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,824 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US (60554 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by nairaimporter: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Businessideas:
Reminds me of that classic film "Coming To America ".
The Ooni looks and perfectly fits the majesty of that revered position of traditional leader of all Yorubas.
May you live long in excellent health and divine wisdom and may your reign bring us good tidings. (Amen)
He looks every inch the physical stature of Sango without his fire

Lol, Sango was a king at Old Oyo not at Ile-ife!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Businessideas: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
nairaimporter:

Lol, Sango was a king at Old Oyo not at Ile-ife!
You are absolutely correct. That's why I referred only to his physical stature. The imposing height, the build and sharp bright healthy eyes.
He's like a Sango -reincarnate. cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Businessideas: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Shym3xx:
King Jaffe Joffer of Zamunda.

****Akeem****
One calabash for you joor.You are too much. I have been trying to remember that name. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by nairaimporter: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Businessideas:

You are absolutely correct. That's why I referred only to his physical stature. The imposing height, the build and sharp bright healthy eyes.
He's like a Sango -reincarnate. cool

Ok cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by InvertedHammer: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
/
Na im money e dey waste dey pose.

Call me when they organize State Department dinner for him.

Next one na to go to the gate of the White House snap picture like the other one that went to London with his 5 wives.
\
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Businessideas: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
asala1:
If you are in the US, you can register for any of the event he is attending
Great!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by stardomberry: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
wait ooo na wuraola dey d billboard or na d first wife!! Abeg make dem help me check..
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by tickles2luv2016(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Yoruba obas with swag(YOWS)
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by ststyreal(f): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
bettercreature:
Israel or HELL FIRE?
Now my question for u is, y did u chose to mention the lost tribe of isreal amongst all the tribes in Nigeria? Can u sincerely answer that. Well, don't let jealousy and hatred for other tribes be a stumbling block to your progress in life.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by pinkyz: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Abeg... Who him EPP
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by YOLO1(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
bigtt76:
Where those hin boys naaaaa? Den jawonle for Lasgidis I guess grin
Me sef dey reason am for morning say those him boys (isoro) go follow am reach Yankee, then I came to conclusion that those boys will just be constituting nuisance there plus they fit escape sef when they reach dia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by lordkhalifa(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
This man is seriously competing with bull-hari is junketing gringringrin

Hope the wife after seeing some white Niggas she will atlease manage to put some smiles
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by scampy(m): 1:12am On Jun 10, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

your ancestors cheesy
Hahahaha...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by janykute: 1:51am On Jun 10, 2016
Just wondering if the Ooni and his Olori has to go through the normal security checks of belts and shoes removals at the airport or are they exempted?By the way I have seen Wole Soyinka that is internationally recognised removed his shoes to go through security checks at Heathrow.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Burgerlomo: 2:01am On Jun 10, 2016
saints2:
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, and his beautiful wife, Olori Wuraola, arrived the US today.See his welcome to US, who says Yorubas don't respect our elders?

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/pictures-of-ooni-of-ife-as-he-arrives-us.html

Please where is he gonna be or visiting?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by akigbemaru: 2:13am On Jun 10, 2016
Onni in usa
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by bewla(m): 4:19am On Jun 10, 2016
saints2:

So what are you trying to say?
What is he soyin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 10, 2016
janykute:
Just wondering if the Ooni and his Olori has to go through the normal security checks of belts and shoes removals at the airport or are they exempted?By the way I have seen Wole Soyinka that is internationally recognised removed his shoes to go through security checks at Heathrow.
before nko. Na Nigeria VIP things end grin..
US customs and border protection officers no dey look uche face. They would even cut the ooni's moses stick abi na staff if the xray scan gives them an inconclusive result.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by fareed69(m): 5:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Kolade354:
Second hand wife na im he dey carry go u.s
That lebanese guy don shag her tire sad

Was your wife a Virgin when you married her?

Come off it who cares about that.

Were you a Virgin when you married

Park well jooooo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 10, 2016
asala1:
If you are in the US, you can register for any of the event he is attending
5 city tour.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by adellam16(f): 5:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

your ancestors cheesy
Y Evils? Lol
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by bestpp2: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Beautiful outlook
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Naijafirst: 6:25am On Jun 10, 2016
If your signals works at Agbor, email me details of the router bundle to ebelemuk@yahoo.co.uk

SmileXtraone:
HRH may your reign be long and good

If you reside in Benin City, this is the best time to get on the SMILE 4G LTE Network. Come on board Now while this promo lasts

1. Atel Kit with 20GB @ N9,800 (5GB anytime + 15GB MidNite over 3 months) : 15GB MidNite = Get 5GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

2. Smifi kit with 70GB @ N16,800 (10GB anytime + 60GB MidNite over 3 months) : 60GB MidNite = Get 20GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

3. Router offer with 160GB @ N25,800 (10GB anytime + 150GB MidNite over 3 months) : 150GB MidNite = Get 50GB bonus monthly when you recharge 10GB anytime bundle monthly.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Eshinkan: 6:25am On Jun 10, 2016
ammyluv2002:
So rich in culture! I love Yoruba culture

I luv u more...lets go out on a date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by lakezone67(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Businessideas:
Reminds me of that classic film "Coming To America ".
The Ooni looks and perfectly fits the majesty of that revered position of traditional leader of all Yorubas.
May you live long in excellent health and divine wisdom and may your reign bring us good tidings. (Amen)
He looks every inch the physical stature of Sango without his fire
where is d woman who has been hustling with him before he became king?? undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by ammyluv2002(f): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Eshinkan:

I luv u more...lets go out on a date.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2016
honestly, this guy has swag and i keep wondering how many igwes in these country has the class of swag d ooni displays
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Phonon: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2016
The Vice Ooni. grin

StainlessH:
This man is just flexing. So who is in the palace?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by SmileXtraone: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Naijafirst:
If your signals works at Agbor, email me details of the router bundle to ebelemuk@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you Sir for your interest in SMILE 4G LTE. We do not have signals in Agbor yet but we have at Asaba
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by SucreB: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2016
biko who pays for all these trips?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by lionet: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Greataausim:
New generation Of Ooni of IFE-LAND'S...... The question is this days, Is Oooni ife-land now a travelling tourist....? Hmmm, May God gives the Ooni ife-lands more wisdoms to ruler his kingdom

you write Queens English.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by TheFirstLady: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2016
lionet:

you write Queens English.
cheesy Lmao...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland / "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.