Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

How Segun Unveiled Sandra - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Segun Unveiled Sandra (523 Views)

‘I Got Your Man As My Christmas Present’ – Fiction Story By Sandra / Romantic Story : Nurse Sandra (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 / Romantic Story : Nurse Sandra (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Segun Unveiled Sandra by Appswheel(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Only a heartless being will behold her without cutting a sober look, a scene best wished for in fairytales. Pockets of sympathizers whispering in hush tone soon turned a crowd. My straying right ear picked words that painted it source as dejected, confused and worried, “who did this to her? She is wearing an earpiece… maybe it just happened, aiye ma ni ka o, what a wicked world…” My heart echoed,“what a wicked world!”

Sandra!! Sandra!!! Screamed a tall dark guy, his muscular frame and tough look gave him away as a repentant cultist. Turning her head hesitantly, she goes wild at the sight of him, Segun! Oh my God! Holding him in a warm embrace, she asked, “where have you been?”.
Sympathy soon gave way for bewilderment and shock. It turns out that “Sandra” is not a lunatic, not after snapping several selfies with Segun.

Holy Mallam! unclothedness turns fashion. A tight skinned transparent cloth in the name of notice me fashion!

This short gist is a product of my imagination inspired by the “wayward” appearance assaulting my eyes in this generation.

I hear that ladies request their tailors, fashion designers to create showrooms for their breasts and thighs. I am afraid unclothedness will soon become bliss in this part of the world, may our eyes not behold evil.

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies….. How many times I call una? Please display and confine your unclothedness to your bathroom, present it as offering to your husband if married otherwise preserve it…….

I just want to make moral and short story sense. Stay close to #olorunfemibabatunde.com for more.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Complained Today? / 7 Things I’ve Learned Since The Loss Of My Child / Westernization Is Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.