Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Can Someone Get US Visa With...........500k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Get US Visa With...........500k (1013 Views)

50 Nigerians Apply For Italian Visa With Fake Documents Monthly – SFU / How Do I Get An American Visa With Ease? / US Visa Interview Transcript : Please Post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Can Someone Get US Visa With...........500k by chidiebere2020(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Can someone with 500k get US visa as a first timer

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Get US Visa With...........500k by TheBestChamp(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Depends on the type of visa u want. Is it student visa or tourist visa ?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Get US Visa With...........500k by diamondsare4eva: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
So you will pay 500k for the information you can get free online. Giving an agent that has not even crossed Cotonou 500k is silly. READ, READ, READ US visa forum on nairaland to get all the information yourself. Don't jeopardize your future in the hands of agents.
But if you insist on paying 500k for visa, can give you my account number and i will give you all the information needed but cannot guaranty you the visa because you have to prove your ties when they interview you and i won't be there to give you that expo.

chidiebere2020:
Can someone with 500k get US visa as a first timer
Re: Can Someone Get US Visa With...........500k by chidiebere2020(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
diamondsare4eva:
So you will pay 500k for the information you can get free online. Giving an agent that has not even crossed Cotonou 500k is silly. READ, READ, READ US visa forum on nairaland to get all the information yourself. Don't jeopardize your future in the hands of agents.
But if you insist on paying 500k for visa, can give you my account number and i will give you all the information needed but cannot guaranty you the visa because you have to prove your ties when they interview you and i won't be there to give you that expo.

thanks so much,
Re: Can Someone Get US Visa With...........500k by chidiebere2020(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
diamondsare4eva:

thanks so much, but will be glad if u will give me more info since there is no guarantee that d visa must work
Re: Can Someone Get US Visa With...........500k by chidiebere2020(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheBestChamp:
Depends on the type of visa u want. Is it student visa or tourist visa ?
real deal here is for a better opportunity, but I know there is other alternatives like tourist visa
Re: Can Someone Get US Visa With...........500k by diamondsare4eva: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/161

Read this link and if you have questions ask the house and they will help with what they know. No one can guaranty any visa for you.

chidiebere2020:
real deal here is for a better opportunity, but I know there is other alternatives like tourist visa
Re: Can Someone Get US Visa With...........500k by justwise(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2016

(1)

Breaking: Hot air balloon catches fire and crashes killing 16 people on board / As A Nigerian What You Must Know About The USA New Immigration Policy / With Your Nigerian Passport You Can Visit These 47 Countries Without A Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.