Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Photo Of A Dark Beautiful Girl Heating Up Guys On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of A Dark Beautiful Girl Heating Up Guys On Social Media (1055 Views)

Epic Throwback Photo Of A Dark Skinned Nollywood Icon, Jide Kosoko / Sola Sobowole Shows Off Her Dark Beautiful Daughter, Mimi / Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Dark Beautiful Girl Heating Up Guys On Social Media by emmymiles: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wow, she is really cute! The photo above is of a dark and beautiful girl currently heating up on social media.

According to friend on social media, she does not feel or see the need to lighten her skin despite being awear of her complexion. She is as dark as a night.

I would love having a day date with her, if she allows me............

Re: Photo Of A Dark Beautiful Girl Heating Up Guys On Social Media by TheBestChamp(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmmm. I comment my reserve
Re: Photo Of A Dark Beautiful Girl Heating Up Guys On Social Media by Cutehector(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin she is just so black.. gosh.. I wonder hw black her ass and kini will look like grin
Re: Photo Of A Dark Beautiful Girl Heating Up Guys On Social Media by ireneony(f): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
grin she is just so black.. gosh.. I wonder hw black her ass and kini will look like grin
go and sleep undecided.
I bet you can't scoop an embicile in real life talk more of a beautiful lady like her.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Dark Beautiful Girl Heating Up Guys On Social Media by ireneony(f): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
She has flawless skin ...

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Look Pretty In New Photo / Exclusive Photos Of Actress Aromokun And Her Cute Twins As They Tour U.S / 1st To Be Endorsed DJ In Nigeria, DJ Spinall Rocks Black Owambe Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.