Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,117 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Game Of Throne Help - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Throne Help (1165 Views)

Game Of Throne (season 1-7) / Your Games Of Throne Character Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Game Of Throne Season 7 Episode 6 Just Leaked (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Throne Help by 2sexycom(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hello people...

I need help to watch game of throne please. I usually by the CD to watch but I have observed that the producers do not complete the episodes of most TV series sold on CD here in Nigeria.

Please, how many episode do we have per season for Game of Throne and where can I get the complete episodes per season to watch or buy? I had to stop at season 2 because of this problem of incomplete episodes and now the season has reached season 6.

Please help
Re: Game Of Throne Help by ammyluv2002(f): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bros na download sure pass.....100% complete episodes

1 Like

Re: Game Of Throne Help by firstolalekan(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
2sexycom:
Hello people...

I need help to watch game of throne please. I usually by the CD to watch but I have observed that the producers do not complete the episodes of most TV series sold on CD here in Nigeria.

Please, how many episode do we have per season for Game of Throne and where can I get the complete episodes per season to watch or buy? I had to stop at season 2 because of this problem of incomplete episodes and now the season has reached season 6.

Please help
There are ten episodes in every season.
The current is season six, episode six
You can download all the episodes on
o2tvseries.com.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Throne Help by krak101(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
firstolalekan:

o2tvseries.com.
Episode 7s out
Re: Game Of Throne Help by firstolalekan(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
krak101:
Episode 7s out
I know
Since Sunday evening
Re: Game Of Throne Help by 2sexycom(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
firstolalekan:

o2tvseries.com.
thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Throne Help by 2sexycom(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Bros na download sure pass.....100% complete episodes
Thanks so much. besides, may God bless you for the wonderful work you are rendering to job seekers/
Re: Game Of Throne Help by krak101(m): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2016
firstolalekan:

I know
Since Sunday evening
Good
Re: Game Of Throne Help by ammyluv2002(f): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2016
2sexycom:
Thanks so much. besides, may God bless you for the wonderful work you are rendering to job seekers/
Thanks! God bless you too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Posters For Power Rangers Movie Presents First Look At Dinozords / The Western World Have Finally Gone Bananas!! / List Of TV Series Have Watched Over D Years... List Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.