Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals (1579 Views)

Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend / 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals by iamVirus(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fast-rising and DMW new signing, Mayorkun has disclosed that the beef between Davido and his cousin, B-red, also known as Bayo, was a public stunt.
‘’The time I heard that, I was with Shina, my mom now called me and said ‘I have been hearing a lot of things in that house, don’t go and start a rift’, I replied her that I was with Shina and Bayo just left, we also saw at Coco’s wedding, Bayo was giving me advice and Shina was supportive, so I don’t know were you guys saw the stuff,’’ Mayorkun said. He continued, “Everything na jonzing because since the first day I entered that house, there has been love all through, even till now, I went even posted B-red’s cover ‘Blessings’, and he even send me a message live, that people could see it.

So its all love, I have zero problems with everybody, anybody outside and within HKN.’’

Mayorkun, who joined Davido and his other signing, Dremo dropped a new single titled ‘Back2back’ from the stables of DMW, however stated that with his couple of singles that would drop later this year, he would seal people’s negative ideas about him.
lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.tk/davido-b-red-beef-was-just-public-stunt-mayorkun-reveals/

Re: ★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals by iamVirus(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
They just played with us?
Re: ★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals by CaroLyner(f): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
well they failed woefully cause his music is still irrelevant
Re: ★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals by Michellla(f): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
at this point i dont think anything can make B-Red Blow grin
Re: ★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals by Afrok(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
Even Skibii that went to heaven and came back still remains irrelevant in the industry, not to talk of video vixen cheesy
Re: ★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Lol....d guy above me funny pass
Re: ★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals by duduade: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2016
Even his tenses sha... Couldn't understand what he was saying... Thank God the Op summarized everything...

1 Like

Re: ★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals by Smellymouth: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww..
Re: ★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals by Smellymouth: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2016
Michellla:
at this point i dont think anything can make B-Red Blow grin

So you mean say if you put bomb for B-Red head, he nor go blow? grin cheesy

Even VIC -O don blow pass am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals by LegalBaby(f): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

gringringrin
Re: ★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals by Michellla(f): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

not even tsar bomba can make him blow

1 Like

Re: ★ Davido & B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals by Smellymouth: 6:42am On Jun 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress DORIS SIMEON Releases New Pictures To Mark Her Birthday / Nollywood Actress Juilet Ibrahim Look Beautiful On Low Cut Hair / Annie Idibia Flawless In New Makeover Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.