Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Should Plantashun Boiz Come Together Or Forget The Plantashun Boiz ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Should Plantashun Boiz Come Together Or Forget The Plantashun Boiz ? (849 Views)

Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz / Haha I Found The Plantashun Boiz C.d / Can Tuface And The Plantashun Boys Come Together Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Plantashun Boiz Come Together Or Forget The Plantashun Boiz ? by coolemmy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2006
[b]IT SEEMS THAT THE SEPARATION OF THE PLANTASHUN BOIZ MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE. for instance THEY ARE RICHER AMD MORE POPULAR AND EVEN MORE HARDWORKING AS THEY ARE SEPARATED . ITS LIKE THE PLANTASHUN BOIZ WAS A BOND TYING THEM DOWN EVEN THOUGH THEY SANG WELL WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER.
BUT THEIR SEPARATION HAVE DONE THEM ALOT OF GOOD.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

smiley wink cheesy grin angry

Re: Should Plantashun Boiz Come Together Or Forget The Plantashun Boiz ? by choongtin(f): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2006
well it has made them realise hu is d most talented and hu can make it better on thier own but i personally fink if they come bk together they will better than what they r now
Re: Should Plantashun Boiz Come Together Or Forget The Plantashun Boiz ? by lizzy(f): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2006
personally, i fink dat dem guyz being separated as done dem good like wot choongtin said but i wud lyk it if dey cum togeda just to sing one song or prduce an album den l8r get on wiv their lifes. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Want To Make Music ? / Talk Back By Moyo / Is 2face And Face Fighting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.