Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,742 members, 7,847,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Please Help, Am I About To Be Duped? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, Am I About To Be Duped? (733 Views)

Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! / Pls Help, Am Begining To Regret Ever Giving Out 6yrs Of My Life To Education / Please Help, Am I About To Be Duped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Am I About To Be Duped? by splendid2: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dear. Applicant

Please you are now requested to download a copy of the attached Invitation Letter.

Your names has been selected among the invited applicants who has applied for
the Chevron Workers Scholarship Program.

JOB PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: CHEVRON PRODUCTION COMPANY NIGERIA
Please note that this program will take maximum of 7 months training, before you assume full duty of working.
You'll be spending three (3) months here in Nigeria.
Then after the selected applicants who has qualified, after the first three months will have to complete their training
in either of the UK,USA,TURKEY, FRANCE or SOUTH-AFRICA.
You'll be Paid during these months of training, as been concluded by the Board Director to the sum of N 60,000 naira per month.

The feeding and allowance will be provided by us, the Chevron Security Departments.

It is more important to call the Hostel Lodging Departments, now within two days of receiving this Invitation
to request and order for a lodging room, before coming for the program.

Please call Mr Solomon Miller on: 08145240520

You will be sent a resumption letter before coming for the program, as this will validate that you have received this email from us.
Please if you don't get yours before two weeks from the date of receiving this mail, then you can give us a call as well.

Program Sponsored by;
Library | NNPC | Chevron - Turkey | USA | UK | FRANCE | SOUTH-AFRICA.
Please friends how authentic is this invitation. I started having double mind when I called them and they told me to pay 20k for lodging. Please what do you think. I ask to know if I am about to be duped.
Re: Please Help, Am I About To Be Duped? by Antina(f): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
splendid2:
Dear. Applicant

Please you are now requested to download a copy of the attached Invitation Letter.

Your names has been selected among the invited applicants who has applied for
the Chevron Workers Scholarship Program.

JOB PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: CHEVRON PRODUCTION COMPANY NIGERIA
Please note that this program will take maximum of 7 months training, before you assume full duty of working.
You'll be spending three (3) months here in Nigeria.
Then after the selected applicants who has qualified, after the first three months will have to complete their training
in either of the UK,USA,TURKEY, FRANCE or SOUTH-AFRICA.
You'll be Paid during these months of training, as been concluded by the Board Director to the sum of N 60,000 naira per month.

The feeding and allowance will be provided by us, the Chevron Security Departments.

It is more important to call the Hostel Lodging Departments, now within two days of receiving this Invitation
to request and order for a lodging room, before coming for the program.

Please call Mr Solomon Miller on: 08145240520

You will be sent a resumption letter before coming for the program, as this will validate that you have received this email from us.
Please if you don't get yours before two weeks from the date of receiving this mail, then you can give us a call as well.

Program Sponsored by;
Library | NNPC | Chevron - Turkey | USA | UK | FRANCE | SOUTH-AFRICA.
Please friends how authentic is this invitation. I started having double mind when I called them and they told me to pay 20k for lodging. Please what do you think. I ask to know if I am about to be duped.

Scammer!!! Run
Re: Please Help, Am I About To Be Duped? by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Do not give them even one kobo! Infact dont ever call that number again. If not you wont know when their sugar coated tongue will convince you to part with your money.
Re: Please Help, Am I About To Be Duped? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2016
I know the modafucker dat is doing dis nonsense, he on nairaland he name is twdesign.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Graduate Financial Advisors At ARM Life Plc / 10 Job Search Myths That Can Hold You Back From Landing A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.