Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME (1283 Views)

Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It / A Simple Guide To Writing The Perfect Resume/cv / How To Write The Perfect Resume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME by living2013(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Your CV is the first glimpse employers get of the value you can bring to their company. It should provide a vital information of whom you are and what you can do.

With my experience as a Resume Writer, I will write, rewrite or design your resume perfectly to highlights your skills, achievements, experience, area of expertise and a Powerful Profile Summary.

Let your employers see you as a professional and an achiever.

With increased competition in every market, tailoring your CV to a certain industry can be extremely helpful. Tailoring it even further, right down to a job role can be just the push your credentials need to land on the top of the pile.

HOW TO ORDER FOR THE CV SERVICE
If you want to upgrade your CV with our result-oriented CV service, you can contact me for payment details. I will send the bank account details to you. Once your payment is made, you will send your current cv to perfectcva2z@gmail.com or if you do not have a current CV, I will send a questionaire form to you which you will fill and send back to me. I will then write or re-write your CV and deliver it to you within two days.

Cost: N2000

Re: Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME by Nlevel(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2016
living2013:
Your CV is the first glimpse employers get of the value you can bring to their company. Your CV should tell a compelling story of who you are and what you can do.

With my experience as a Resume Writer, I will write, rewrite, proofread or design a professional resume and cover letter that highlights your skills, achievements, experience, area of expertise and a Powerful Profile Summary.

Let your employers see you as a professional and an achiever.
Kindly place your order!

Very funny advert! No means of contact?
Re: Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME by living2013(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nlevel:

Very funny advert! No means of contact?
Nothing funny here dear, my contacts are well known in this forum.

Email: perfectcva2z@gmail.com

GSM: 08063095457
Re: Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME by fitzzle: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME by fitzzle: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
So what do you get for your services, that is, how much do you charge or are you simply humanitarian? Let's know please.
Re: Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME by living2013(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
fitzzle:
So what do you get for your services, that is, how much do you charge or are you simply humanitarian? Let's know please.

CV = N2000
Cover Letter = N1000.
Re: Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME by living2013(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sample is available
Re: Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME by living2013(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
SIZE(2 pages of A4)

Your CV will be written and delivered with a maximum of two pages. A professional CV is always clear and concise. There is no need for pages and pages of paper - it must be short and attractive. It's your opportunity to market you potentials/skills. Once everything is accepted, there is a better chance of landing job interview.
Re: Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME by charlie42(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
nice one. my cv needs some magic finger retouch but I don't have 2k for now. once I'm ready I'll contact you
Re: Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME by living2013(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
charlie42:
nice one. my cv needs some magic finger retouch but I don't have 2k for now. once I'm ready I'll contact you
ok dear. Whenever you are ready, your cv will be modified perfectly.
Re: Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME by living2013(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2016
Sample is available
Re: Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME by EdoBoy90(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2016
charlie42:
. Guy, build ur CV by urself. The one I am using, I did it myself.

(1) (Reply)

Fastizers Food And Confectionery Interview Invite / I Am Recruiting For Someone/firm I Know Nthing About. How Dangerous Can this Be? / Please Help With Entry Level Procurement Or Engineering Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.