Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page (919 Views)

Spend Time With People, Not Papers / . / A4 Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page by Project400: 3:21am On Jun 10, 2016
[size=16pt]Project400 Freelance-Typing Services[/size]

After about 6 years of active research service & 3 years of participatory academic research service HERE , we have decided to introduce Nigeria's first online typesetting service!

If you need your theses, conference papers, novels, or books TYPED, edited, and printed at A4 size, then you are on the right thread.

Ideally, you could be aiming at days or months to type your work, and that inefficient utilization of fuel (@N145/litre), incessant power supply, and of course, time is certainly not conducive.

With Project400 Freelance-Typing Service, we focus on every paper that comes to us.

We give no room for excuses or mistakes even as we strive to produce the best formats at the lowest prices ever with 100% confidentiality (i.e., your documents would NOT be reproduced, used, or kept for any unauthorized purpose as seen in some conventional centres).

People, associations or organizations searching for quality papers cannot afford missing our offer. This is the best, most innovative, and the most affordable anywhere in the world!

Pricing:

1 Page ===> ₦50 only (exclusive of printing)

How do I proofread my work before printing?

The days of sitting in business centres to proofread your work are OVER! On completion of your papers, a delivery (Word Document) would be made to your email or WhatsApp so you can download and read at your convenience.

What next after proofreading?

Free delivery available on printed documents above 70 pages at central locations in Lagos state, Nigeria.

Delivery of non-printed papers would be made though the same medium (Email or WhatsApp).

I have bulks of written documents to type, so how do I get it across to you?

Just give us your location, we'd make arrangements for a pickup. But this is available only on large papers within Lagos state.

I have fewer written documents to type, but I still need your service

Documents with fewer pages can be delivered to us on WhatsApp. It's simple, take your phone/camera, and take a clear photo of your written documents. You do not need to spend hours in a Business Centre!

Other Services:
Audio Transcription
Editing/Formatting of Papers to Standard
Gantt Charts
PowerPoint Development
Data Entry
Data Analysis with Excel & SPSS
Content Analysis
Sentiment Analysis

Interested in any of our services? Kindly write us at: project400@writeme.com or Call/WhatsApp:

1 Like

Re: Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page by Project400: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page by Project400: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Great morning!
Re: Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page by Project400: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Don't be left out, this is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss.

We type, print and deliver!!
Re: Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page by Project400: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page by Project400: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page by Project400: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2016

Re: Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page by Project400: 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good day folks smiley
Re: Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page by Project400: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Need 100% confidentiality on your research? Search no further:

project400@writeme.com
Re: Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page by Project400: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
smiley
Re: Type Your Papers @ ₦50/ Page by Project400: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Good morning readers smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Usb Flash Drives Production And Customized / Freelancers And Internet Marketers World / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.