Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Engine High Itself At Rest.... Cause Of The Problem Please - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine High Itself At Rest.... Cause Of The Problem Please (478 Views)

Which Will You Pick If You Are To Stick To 1 Car Brand For The Rest Of Your Life / The Major cause Of The Incessant Tyre Burst Accidents On Nigerian Roads / The Major Cause Of Tyre Burst Accidents In Nigeria ( Pictures Included ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engine High Itself At Rest.... Cause Of The Problem Please by keezy125(m): 6:17am On Jun 10, 2016
I drive a c class - c180 & I don't know if my engine have start malfunctioning. I have noticed that each time I stop the car and at rest shift the gear to pack. The engine will just high itself and make alot of noise....... Please what could be the possible cause of the problem?
Re: Engine High Itself At Rest.... Cause Of The Problem Please by youngest85(m): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2016
its caused by dirty oil.....if persist go spiritual
Re: Engine High Itself At Rest.... Cause Of The Problem Please by kingreign(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2016
keezy125:
I drive a c class - c180 & I don't know if my engine have start malfunctioning. I have noticed that each time I stop the car and at rest shift the gear to pack. The engine will just high itself and make alot of noise....... Please what could be the possible cause of the problem?

is it a w202 or w203?
Have you worked on the throttle body area or vacuum before?
Re: Engine High Itself At Rest.... Cause Of The Problem Please by keezy125(m): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2016
kingreign:

is it a w202 or w203?
Have you worked on the throttle body area or vacuum before?
. its a w202 , just bought the car on February did year.... so I have not work on them yet
Re: Engine High Itself At Rest.... Cause Of The Problem Please by kingreign(m): 6:57am On Jun 10, 2016
keezy125:
. its a w202 , just bought the car on February did year.... so I have not work on them yet

im looking at your idle controller system. It may be the fault. However, if youre within Abuja and environ, call Mike 07034581213 for scan/diagnosis and rectfying of the issue.

(1) (Reply)

Shifting Your Pet Without Any Type Of Health Risk @ Packers Movers Ahmedabad / Dark Side Of The ECU. 10 Steps Ahead Of The Dashboard MIL / Autocare Centers Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.