Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School (28192 Views)

N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident / PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by sucess001(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
aliu001:
Wetin concern Ambode wth dis one?
Y do u guys lyk brngn politics in everythng dat hppns? Is it because he is an APC member? Na wa to u ooo.

sorry?

is he not the governor? is he not in charge of education in his state?

hellooo....abi na floating school you go?
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by kolaosita4(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ambode is working
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by ajebuter(f): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
2undexy:

hmmm...i understand u buh do u knw dat out of 10 educated notherners, 7 wud b succesful....unlike we yorubas..2 out of 10 are still lookin onto God

Na true talk sha..

That reminds me of my NYSC days in Kebbi state in 2001..

I was SSS3 class teacher and one of my student was a headmaster in his village school earning more than me, his NYSC graduate teacher

Imagine?
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by Charly68: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Indeed there is injustice & poverty in the land. I can't imagine children schooling in this depraved state of structures. O God help our father land
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by pyx: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
gurunlocker:
The guy for first pics be like "Na yahoo I go do last"
funny
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by 6digitscomrade: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
u haf nack olumo rock not hit d nail on the head..how ur head now sef?
Keneking:
Their certificates might bear " graduates of floating water" grin

This kind of environment can lead to so many things

- mental imbalance
- mosquito bites
- harshness of leaking roofs
- lack of conducive environment for assimilation
- bitterness of the mind
- unattractive knowledge acquisition space

Nonsense learning environment, Jonathan sef embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by lordkhalifa(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sai BaBa gringringrin
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by 6digitscomrade: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
iTs cuz not how far buh how well..while yorubas are busy over studying the hausas are aiming only wassce as it were just to grab power..the accent alone is a qualification..unlike the yorubas kokoro ti onje efo inu efo lowa state of mind ALWAYS..
ajebuter:

Na true talk sha..

That reminds me of my NYSC days in Kebbi state in 2001..

I was SSS3 class teacher and one of my student was a headmaster in his village school earning more than me, his NYSC graduate teacher

Imagine?
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by LifeIsSoEasy: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Is it that they don't have land to build a proper school or what?
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by melejo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Did I hear you say 7 out of 10 would succeed in the North? Surely you are underestimating the level of unemployment among graduates in Nigeria even in the North

hmmm...i understand u buh do u knw dat out of 10 educated notherners, 7 wud b succesful....unlike we yorubas..2 out of 10 are still lookin onto God[/quote]
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
IT IS A PITY!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO TO PUT THIS BLAME ON!
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by fridayj(m): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
leaders of tomorow....word use to deceive the young one.
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by richling77(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Otedola is not as rich as King of Saudi. I am not the son of Otedola so also some are not privileged to be my father's son and enjoy the little I have. Above all, whichever state and position we find ourselves please let's help those that look up to us.
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by Junior66(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
ajebuter:
Look at those kids very well, a very important dignitary in the nearest future is sitting right in that dilapidated school

That is why Yorubas have a saying:

An jonrin, sugbon a o mo ori olowo lola

Meaning: we may be good childhood friends, but we don't know who's going to strike it rich in the future.

I commend their parents for taking them to school despite all odds..

Northern Nigeria, hello?! Do the same and help your kids..
Prophet Isaiah how far?
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Keneking:
, Jonathan sef embarassed embarassed embarassed
wailer spotted
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by gbaskiboy: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Do politicians go to these places to campaign during elections?
yes we go there to campaign. Is there anything wrong?
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by Rhodakayla(f): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
2undexy:

hmmm...i understand u buh do u knw dat out of 10 educated notherners, 7 wud b succesful....unlike we yorubas..2 out of 10 are still lookin onto God

Do you mean the northerners that polish shoes, push wheelbarrows of water, collect scrap metal, chase cars on the highway begging for money, beg at the roadsides, marry 6 wives without a stable source of income, give their daughters out at 12??
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by mirob(f): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
How will these children learn in this kind of environment?
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rhodakayla:

Do you mean the northerners that polish shoes, push wheelbarrows of water, collect scrap metal, chase cars on the highway begging for money, beg at the roadsides, marry 6 wives without a stable source of income, give their daughters out at 12??

we are still saying same thing...hardly can u see a literate notherner doing odd jobs, buh ive seen a yoruba graduate plying d trde of shoe making...

the richest black man in d world is a northerner...that justify ma saying
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by loschivatos(m): 12:45am On Jun 11, 2016
embarassed what a pity
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by Ayomideen(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
hmmm...I just thank God my childhood was Berra Dan dis...even if it was like dis,someone will have to accept it nii
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by 18SNVL: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School by Rhodakayla(f): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
2undexy:

we are still saying same thing...hardly can u see a literate notherner doing odd jobs, buh ive seen a yoruba graduate plying d trde of shoe making...

the richest black man in d world is a northerner...that justify ma saying

When did this become about Yorubas or Hausas? Dangote's educated, that's why he's where he is today. The Yoruba man bothers to send his children to school with the hope that someday their education will take them far in life. The second richest woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman. I'm not Yoruba, so you can't say I'm being a tribalist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 18-Year-Old Daniel Obaji, The Youngest Graduate In NYU Abu Dhabi / Unizik 2011/2012 Admission Statue Is Out On Www.jamb.org.ng / Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.