Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nollywood At It Again!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood At It Again!!! (860 Views)

Nollywood At Your Pocket Without Data Usage / LMAO! Nollywood At It Again, Launches New Home Video, 'python Dance' / Nollywood At It Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood At It Again!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dear Nairalanders!!! Nollywood has done it again ooo...

I believe that nollywood have developed big time but this got my attention today, when this actor was shot straight to the heart two times in a movie, he didn't enter coma but next he stood up and walked out of the bush to find a rescuer... Please my people is it possible to bleed from the heart for that long and still be able to get back on your feet without becoming unconscious?

Re: Nollywood At It Again!!! by ngoben(f): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hv seen d movie hoo...m:e later married mercy johnson...(Dear u no God works in mysterious ways
Re: Nollywood At It Again!!! by Breadmaker: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
The bullet has some elements of Christian lead on it so his standing up and calling for help was a miracle.
Re: Nollywood At It Again!!! by LordZero(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
The guy get extra life like mario
Re: Nollywood At It Again!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Don't Hollywood does similar thing.? Have you seen the protagonist die in a movie even when it's glaring that he or she ought to die? Imagine jumping
Re: Nollywood At It Again!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Don't Hollywood does similar thing.? Have you seen the protagonist die in a movie even when it's glaring that he or she ought to die? Imagine jumping
its nothing like dis oo, how do u survive wen you are shot twice in ur heart... Does a bleeding heart function well for long before it starts to collapse?

#nigeriawonder
Re: Nollywood At It Again!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Breadmaker:
The bullet has some elements of Christian lead on it so his standing up and calling for help was a miracle.
hmmm!!! Na so
Re: Nollywood At It Again!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
rebornvictor:
its nothing like dis oo, how do u survive wen you are shot twice in ur heart... Does a bleeding heart function well for long before it starts to collapse?

#nigeriawonder
I know but the way we raise Hollywood as perfect is annoying. Nollywood isn't up 30 years yet they are trying their best. To get realistic Nollywood movies, turn to Africa magic urban not those road side producers that produce cheap movies at the expense of quality. They have being left to their fate and that's why their movies don't award
Re: Nollywood At It Again!!! by OfflineAgent(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2017
Good Morning ....
Irokotv is here with some amazing and interesting movies selection for you this Festive period,
So hurry now and download your Irokotv Mobile app and enjoy data free movies

50% discount still running so hurry now while offer is still valid
For more info and
Contact me or Chat me up
To Get Your Irokotv App Activated....

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Conclusion Of The Law Of Thinking / Nollywood Releases A Movie On Evans The Kidnapper (Photo) / Amaa 2017: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.