Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing (25153 Views)

Useless Nigerians Can't Even Score 3 Goals / Transport Services To Churches And Other Organisations / Nairaland No Bashing Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Mediapace: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Gøod day Mr chairman,co-debaters. C'mon am on NL Not podium.

Nigerians are hilarious,they crack jokes out of every situation whether good/bad.
The ways Nigerians bash people ehn,only God can save us,they don't even care if they get arrested.

These are the list of top 7 organisations/bodies that recieve insults and curses most from Nigerians :

1.NEPA cheesy : It is of no news again that nepa comes first on my list,we can all testify to that. Even though they change the name to IBEDC,NA NEPA PEOPLE THEY CALL THEM cheesy .
Due to irregular power supply supplied to all homes,companies e.t.c. That is why they recieve numerous bashing And hardly will you see any home without electricity. If Nepa bring light na problem,if them no bring am too wahala.

If Nepa supply electricity to a community for 23hrs59minutes taking it off for a minute,Nigerians go be like :
Abi Oloriburuku ni awon NEPA Yi ni,eefe jeri{E No wan better for nepa]

If them bring light too : Nepa latekan,werey niyin o{Nepa since you are mad oo]

Hardly will there be any second nepa don't recieve insults in this country

2.Politicians : Due to failure of politicians to keep their campaign promises,na to reign insult on them be the next thing Nigerians can think of.
GOVERNOR AREGBESOLA CAN TESTIFY TO THIS
Some even gave them nicknames sef e.g.

Tinubu - Jagaban
Lai mohammed-Lie mohammed Gov.
Aregbesola - Baba Hafusalary
Note : No be me talk am oo

During election,Nigerians be like :
Ah Buhari will be the best president Nigeria ever had

After Election : Ewa wo were timo dibo fun[Come see the mad man i voted for]
3.Players : Our Surebet addicts can testify to this.
If you wan know whether your BF Dey curse or not,go and meet him when last round for Fifa Word cup qualification is on.
Come see Nigerians :
Mikel you ought to be washing corpse not playing football
See enyeama head like that of a bitch
If thing wan spoil well well,make player loose p.k. For die-minute like Gyan did 2010 world cup quarter final against uruguay

4.Telecommunication Networks :
Chai this ought to be 1st on my list but those included above too can't be pulled back,customer care agents can testify to this,those guys are really trying.
Mtn-Empty Hen <Notorious Network>
Glo rule your world- Glo rule your word
The main reason is that those two don't open their service for hackers&cheaters and not like airtel

5.Police officers : *clear throat* tongue,Olopa i hail oo,Most people have been embarrassed by police officers before,they will knock you out with one offence or the other and if dem born you well make the mistake of arguing with them,they will seize your car for days.
Danfo drivers can tell you more.
Drivers are like :
Wo bose se ikun benbe bi ti ......
Funniest thing is mos of us can't bash them for their face

6.Celebrities : E.g. Actors,comedian,rapper e.t.c.
Any slight mistake na hell most especially when misunderstanding occurs among them,hope you remember how Nigerians react to donjazzy&Olamide Saga,that is the best moment for bashers

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Mediapace: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
7.Nairaland moderators : Yikes! It remain small make i forget our moderators,oga lalasticlala dominique mynd44 i hail oo,na ban and FP Dey cause trouble btw Nlanders and mods,some even went to the extent of editing photos to bash them.
Irritating words like :
Lalasticlala Father of snakes & boobs
Linda ikeji Seun's babymama
Mynd44 close my thread and your hand go hang

Mediapace wroted it tongue

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Tocheagle(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
7up
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
NTA news

LASTMA

OLOSHOS

GAYS AND LESBIANS

Nairaland Moderators especially lalasticlala when he refuses to move snakeless topics to frontpage on time

Nigerians can bash anything anytime especially music sef,,

check out my songs here grin

Tonight, an rnb and pop flavoured track that is sure to appeal to your ear drums

DOWNLOAD HERE

and LOKE LOKE

a thanksgiving dance track that will make u shake body.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Your reviews and comments are highly appreciated,,, grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Mediapace: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yes NL Moderators are there already tongue
Iamsynord:
NTA

Nairaland Moderators especially lalasticlala when he refuses to move snakeless topics to frontpage on time

Geisha

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
1. IKEDC
2. EKODC
3. MTN
4. GLO
5. LASTMA
6. NIGERIA POLICE FORCE
7. PDP
8. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

9. That Trainee MOD on Nairaland, I am observing and very soon I go spot that person grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Make i book space incase the news hit fp.
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Mediapace: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Omotayor123(f): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
8.* Transport Workers - The Driver and Conductors tongue
Dey too dey receive early morning curse.
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin

NEPA: Nigeria's worst nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by damton(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
In short Nigeria are fond of berating the country iin it's entirety.

How do you explain why people would see nothing good as long as it is associated with Nigeria.

You hear people look down on anything you buy once you tell them it's Nigerian made.

you hear words like "huhh it will not last jooor"

"it is not quality ".

meanwhile if you told them that the same product imported, they begin to admire it., even if it was from Mogadishu

Anyway, Naija go rise again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Narcissist: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
You forgot to add "Rate my pic Organization " on Nairaland

E.g .. " rate my lips ...is it true it looks like a black swollen asshole "

At least 20 nlers must bash that person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Missfavourblog(f): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
No 1 is my choice, i've done that one today sef
Op, its like you are from osun?

Oh My! See What This Secondary School Boy and Girl Were Doing During Closing Time
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
B
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by ibkgab001: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
GEJ
Glo
Mtn
IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by lmm4real: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Wonderboy1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nepa actually deserves it... Patiently waiting for a nepa officer to come and climb my pole..
He will tell if we are now paying for sunlight in Nigeria...mtchewwwwww...
Meanwhile for your diesel engine generators check here https://www.nairaland.com/3012099/order-tokunbo-diesel-generators-spare

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
You forget to mention AIRTEL. THEM BE THIEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Pavore9: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
MTN.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Seeeeeeee: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ladies any slight misunderstanding with a man u hear nerve cracking bashing like... Prostitute leave my sight, stinking pu.ssy.

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by firstolalekan(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
smiley
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Chimaritoponcho: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Exam invigilators especially wen dem no allow u finish before time

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by tobex23(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by EmmahO(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
4&5 gringrin
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by gradeA(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
8 - Nigerian banks.
Seems everyone has a complaint to lay about his/her bank. from the insults thrown about the long queues, to atm debits and card retention.
Infact I don't think any bank is spared from this bashing and you begin to wonder why this same people leave their money there. If the banks no dey try, you can withdraw all your money and keep it under your bed.
lubbish.
iranu -abasha.
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by buharisbae(f): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Ladies any slight misunderstanding with a man u hear bashing... Prostitute leave my sight, stinking pu.ssy.
firstolalekan:
smiley
Chimaritoponcho:
g
tobex23:
undecided
gradeA:

book with brain na grin
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by centmichael101(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Beer is good!!
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by cyojunior1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Let me book space
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Men of God, when God blesses them. smiley
Re: Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing by Yoyostic: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
I know Nepa and Police must make the list.you for add VIOs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Picture Of A One-eyed Goat Born In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.