Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? (11557 Views)

How Does Adsense Pay Bloggers / How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. / What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by Eze2000(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2016
meganforex:
I guess 199 from the banks.
Here's a way to earn fast aside Google adsense http://instaforex.com/?x=IQFZ
You get free $30 funds for investment just for doing nothing.
I just checked. pls explain d live & domo account opinions
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2016
datguru:
Scam. Money gram pays me $300 to 1 USD. Bitcoin/PM $305 to 1 USD
pm is now 340 selling.. Dont dull.
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by MrDoGood(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2016
Dexema:
true talk bro! they are just thieves, imagine any atm transaction with my freelancer card is charged N500 even if na balance you wan check, western union go dey pay you money at 199/$ at this day and age? well I have switched to money transfer from a smaller company called smallworld.fs and I get my funds at about 317/320/$ (downside is it takes 5 working days to get my funds)

please i want to learn online biz from u
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by MrDoGood(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2016
sugarbelly:
what u need to know is that for any international payment, in USD, whhether it is Adsense or any other oyibo company paying into your Nigeria bank account, insofar that your account is not a domiciliary account (dollar account), the exchange rate will always be 199/$. The wise thing is for u guys to open a domiciliary account with GTB ($0 deposit, that's why I advice with GTB), then Adsense pays in that account in $$$. Withdraw ur money in dollar and go to abo-ki for 370/$ exchange rate
are there charges applicable to dom account?
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by ladyF(f): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
kay29000:

But there is a policy that you can't withdraw dollar out of your dorm acct...so how do u sell to abokis when you can't get it out if your dorm acct?
There is no policy like that. Worst case I've seen is that they tell you you can't withdraw more than $1,500 daily over the counter. Just come the next day and continue your withdrawal. Problem solved!
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
kay29000:

But there is a policy that you can't withdraw dollar out of your dorm acct...so how do u sell to abokis when you can't get it out if your dorm acct?

With diamond mobile app... You can transfer to any Aboki.

This days abokis use technology... Surprising but true.

1 Like

Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by Compliant(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
@op meet your friend again and ask him , if he insist its 199 then tell him SONGO IS ABOUT TO PAY HIM AN EMERGENCY VISIT CONCERNING THE ISSUE
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by erico2k2(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dexema:
true talk bro! they are just thieves, imagine any atm transaction with my freelancer card is charged N500 even if na balance you wan check, western union go dey pay you money at 199/$ at this day and age? well I have switched to money transfer from a smaller company called smallworld.fs and I get my funds at about 317/320/$ (downside is it takes 5 working days to get my funds)
what country?frm
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by miracle4(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
sugarbelly:
what u need to know is that for any international payment, in USD, whhether it is Adsense or any other oyibo company paying into your Nigeria bank account, insofar that your account is not a domiciliary account (dollar account), the exchange rate will always be 199/$. The wise thing is for u guys to open a domiciliary account with GTB ($0 deposit, that's why I advice with GTB), then Adsense pays in that account in $$$. Withdraw ur money in dollar and go to abo-ki for 370/$ exchange rate
nice one
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by emmanuelbrown26: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Can somebody in the house pls explain dis Google adsense to me, how it works. Thank u
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by aragon4realz(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
Can somebody in the house pls explain dis Google adsense to me, how it works. Thank u

you're in the wrong section...in another news how are the charges with PayPal when used to purchase item online??
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by obontami2: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
sugarbelly:
what u need to know is that for any international payment, in USD, whhether it is Adsense or any other oyibo company paying into your Nigeria bank account, insofar that your account is not a domiciliary account (dollar account), the exchange rate will always be 199/$.The wise thing is for u guys to open a domiciliary account with GTB ($0 deposit, that's why I advice with GTB) , then Adsense pays in that account in $$$. Withdraw ur money in dollar and go to abo-ki for 370/$ exchange rate

Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by Paulpenny(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
sugarbelly:

Am a blogger, I cash awt month in month out in dollar. Constantly for months now!! Courtesy GTB

How do you do that ?? Cos there is a policy preventing banks from paying in dollars
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by emmanuelbrown26: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
aragon4realz:

you're in the wrong section...in another news how are the charges with PayPal when used to purchase item online??
hey dude i know am in the wrong section to be right, dats life, pls can u tutor me about the stuff
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by nawebco(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
What Our Publishers Enjoy at www.mytrafficthunder.com

We take our webmasters (publishers) more serious as you are the partners in progress.
We excel because you excel. We have therefore made everything suitable for you to
get the best from us.

● You can enable or pause your place anytime
● You can create as many ads places as you want
● You have variety of banner codes to choose from (in format)
● You have variety of banner codes to choose (in number)
● We make the highest rate of payment
● We have a moderate minimum payout
● You have more than ten Available payment methods
● You earn 10% commission from your referals
● Write ups to put you through on ads placement management
● You can get the details of your ads right in your email (daily)
● You get statistical and graphical details of your ads (periodically)
● You can export your daily, weekly or monthly place statistics
● You choose ads types of your choice
● You choose ads sizes of your choice
● Getting paid is easier
● and many more fantastic features

Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by habeeblai244(m): 12:15am On Jun 12, 2016
sugarbelly:
is payoneer a dorm account.
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by joewiezi(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Anyone with adsense account for sale? Please inbox me at joewiezi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by sunnedee: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dexema:

Hi. How do you go about it with smallworld.fs

I couldn't figure it out yet
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by Chillinmasoul(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
[size=15pt]Who have an idea on the best way to cash out after been paid via payoneer account?[/size]
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
sell it to peeps who do importation. I'm in need of $500 paypal currency though.
Chillinmasoul:
[size=15pt]Who have an idea on the best way to cash out after been paid via payoneer account?[/size]
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by Dexema(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
sunnedee:

Hi. How do you go about it with smallworld.fs

I couldn't figure it out yet
kindly explain in detail,
Re: At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? by ultrazone(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Daily exchange rates: AbokiFX website

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Web Design And Web Development? / What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? / Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.