Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) (56156 Views)

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) / Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2016
Bushesbae:
I know of 100 cases, lemme compile the list

Okay. Go on I'm waiting.
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by Omojudy: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2016
shizzy7:
Real revenge,
His wife spirit tormented him...

Why on earth should a corpse be tied with a mosquito net??

I tire for this country.
Thats white bedsheet tied with krep bandage
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by Holamide222(f): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
I pity their children
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by chuose: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
kaziblake:
He is from Edo state...tribalist
Who are the tribalists

Prettiepearlz:

Will you just shut up already. He was an Edo man and not a Yoruba man. Okay? stop showing your level of ignorance and must every thing on this forum be tribalized? learn to do things with dignity so you will be respected. And yes he committed a grave offence and I wouldn't say he got what he deserved because it's only God who can judge. Do take care and please what you say or do defines you, please watch it.
Izuchukwu70:

Read well and stop dancing naked. He's from Edo State.

Una don dey deny una own!

Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
chuose:

Who are the tribalists

Una don dey deny una own!

Just grow up and pls do your findings before uttering any word. He was until his death an Edo man. it's as simple as ABC. and concerning the pictures you posted nothing is justifiable for that but something actually brought that up. Know your limits somewhere especially when you're a visitor and Yorubas aren't tribalist like you say, rather they are accommodating people, you know that yourself except you want to live in self denial but people can turn around especially when they being pushed. I don't like tribal war, I appreciate all tribes and I can relate with any. I would appreciate it more if you just let this pass but to educate you more so you don't keep making a fool out of your self, jafaru sougie was an Edo man and he didn't kill his wife because he was from Edo state rather he killed his wife because he was an evil, jealous, lazy and untrained/uncultured man. Instead of attacking the tribes, why can't you attack the gender after all he is a man just like you!
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2016
Bushesbae:
I know of 100 cases, lemme compile the list

Still waiting for your compilations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet / Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.