Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) (80384 Views)

The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) by ninodaniel(m): 6:00am On Jun 11, 2016
JuanDeDios:
Dumb
ewu I talk to u?

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) by double0seven(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2016
bloggers and lies. That's just an ordinary picture.

By the way, I thought bloggers said the wife's family has hijacked her corpse, and she's going to be buried in Delta State. That's the first question I believe people should be asking..... before taking delivery of another lie.

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) by yeyeboi(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2016
Who D face Epp grin , Nigerians Sha undecided
Re: The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) by czarina(f): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
undecided
Re: The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) by czarina(f): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
E

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Mercy Eke On Bike On Her Way To The Airport (Video) / Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.