Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) (40223 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by fyomer: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
What about that his slim fit first wife?thought he was supposed try o be a true Christian...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
I hate FAT...

it depicts imminent Disaster
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by JJCE(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
That white woman in aso oke. Na Yoruba woman she be too?
seem like she marry to a yoruba man, you can see her pikin na half-cast, check the blog see the full pix.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by amanze15(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
time for our monarchs to walk the talk rather than sitting on the thrones and collect fat checks, much respect sir

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by GreatManBee: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
keep shut.

I wonder why people of no known culture and history are going about detracting this fine gentleman of a king. Even those who have a culture and history are also criticising him. They don't seem to realise that they are still living in the past with their archaic mentality of screaming "Oba no dey go transfer". Isn't it boring to be in the palace all day as if it's some kind of four walls of a prison?

The Ooni is simply rallying his subjects towards unity. I guess he wants development for his kingdom, a thing you can't get if you stay stuck in the palace. His detractors are claiming that the people he visits are the ones who suppose to visit him cos thats what First Class kings do. While they may be right, have we asked ourselves what such visitors come to do? They just show up during election campaign period, grease the palms of this kings and the rest is history- they never show up again. But here is an Oba, who knows getting his palms greased would be his own benefit alone without his people having a crumb from it, going about to meet the high and mighty in order to attract investments to his kingdom cos his dream is to turn Ife into a tourist attraction. Can having himself glued to his palace achieve that? I believe his visit to Fashola is to look at ways electricity can increase in supply to his kingdom for investors to find appealing.

I believe with time, he is going to be loved and his ways better understood by reasonable people who aren't stuck with archaic ways.

Remember how we all lashed at Ambode when he first assumed mantle of leadership. Aren't we the same guys praising him now?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by Etinosajay(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by Lilimax(f): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
AdaNri1:
Is it the culture that the wife must always wear white? I've noticed she's mostly in white with her hair tied completely.
It could be the dressing mode for an Oba's wife most especially Ooni's whose hubby is the leader of Yoruba Kingdom. However, I've seen her opened her hair on her birthday which she celebrated recently smiley

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by sukkot: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Davbams:
wetin Ooni see for this lady body sef...

Edo people! i hail oh!

control thins!
she was married to a white man. SAY NO MORE tongue
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
keep shut.

I wonder why people of no known culture and history are going about detracting this fine gentleman of a king. Even those who have a culture and history are also criticising him. They don't seem to realise that they are still living in the past with their archaic mentality of screaming "Oba no dey go transfer". Isn't it boring to be in the palace all day as if it's some kind of four walls of a prison?

The Ooni is simply rallying his subjects towards unity. I guess he wants development for his kingdom, a thing you can't get if you stay stuck in the palace. His detractors are claiming that the people he visits are the ones who suppose to visit him cos thats what First Class kings do. While they may be right, have we asked ourselves what such visitors come to do? They just show up during election campaign period, grease the palms of this kings and the rest is history- they never show up again. But here is an Oba, who knows getting his palms greased would be his own benefit alone without his people having a crumb from it, going about to meet the high and mighty in order to attract investments to his kingdom cos his dream is to turn Ife into a tourist attraction. Can having himself glued to his palace achieve that? I believe his visit to Fashola is to look at ways electricity can increase in supply to his kingdom for investors to find appealing.

I believe with time, he is going to be loved and his ways better understood by reasonable people who aren't stuck with archaic ways.

Remember how we all lashed at Ambode when he first assumed mantle of leadership. Aren't we the same guys praising him now?

Hahahahaha!
Kingdom you say?
What kingdom

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
I hope they dont run into the Lebanese man who drilled the queen grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by jaymichael(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Davbams:
Edo people! i hail oh!
control thins!
Wetin happen? Olori nor fine reach?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
I heard the Ooni wont be touring Dubai or the middle east any more during his world tour grin grin grin

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lilimax:
It could be the dressing mode for an Oba's wife most especially Ooni's whose hubby is the leader of Yoruba Kingdom. However, I've seen her opened her hair on her birthday which she celebrated recently smiley
gotchya.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by Ademoore07(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Chaiiii.... So those Abobaku in whites too travel out? Na civilization be this oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Babzilla:
I hope they dont run into the Lebanese man who drilled the queen grin
that guy would be damn happy drilling one of our first class king honey pot. may God forgive us.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by Sanchase: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
As much as culture is relevant, most of the jobless entourage in white are purely waste of tax payers money as well as being a burden to the economy. Are they decision makers or panel of judges?

AjayiWrites:
More.....

Truly, Yoruba loni asa, Yoruba loni ede

Watch the video and see more pictures here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/ooni-of-ife-off-to-un-headquarters-in.html
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by Teddyg2(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Proudly Yoruba
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by Oppypoppy: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Davbams:

Edo people! i hail oh!

control thins!

She and her placid face.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by obowunmi(m): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
How about this nigga showed 5 hours late to this event.

How bleeped up is that.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by phieccayurmie(f): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
keep shut.

God bless u for dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by macof(m): 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
That white woman in aso oke. Na Yoruba woman she be too?

that's the wife of Baba Wande Abimbola, a Famous Babalawo the Awise Agbaye of Ifa
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by push23: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
[si
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by push23: 12:33am On Jun 11, 2016
[size=28pt]AdeYEYE means I am wearing a useless crown[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by BABANGBALI: 1:24am On Jun 11, 2016
AjayiWrites:
More.....

Truly, Yoruba loni asa, Yoruba loni ede

l
Seun dis guy dey use him native language to abuse you
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by Maski87: 3:10am On Jun 11, 2016
Ok but where is ban ki moon or he just went there to snap picture so that people back in Nigeria will think he is rubbing serious shoulder
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by scully95: 3:47am On Jun 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWnB-eFgiBg

watch the beautiful video of the 21st century Ooni of Ife
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:31am On Jun 12, 2016
The man is kinging with swag. Balling haard
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) by pimpchi(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
keep shut.

U AR very Stupid to have told me to keep shut. So u can't convey ur opinion without hauling insults. You must be an idiot... And I never seemed ur opinion neither did I mention ur moniker. RUBBISH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. / Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.