Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) (32997 Views)

Beverly Osu Gorgeous In Orange Bikini, Says "I Don't Play Hard To Get" / Actress Funke Akindele Stunning In Colourful Ankara Dress / Ini Edo Slays In Orange Cut-out Dress For AMVCA After Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
See as she open mouth grin

This lady go sabi do that thing oo grin cheesy

[img]http://gif.co/xbNh.gif[/img]
grin
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by Nathkem01(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
I love her
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by Nathkem01(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Stunning... a word that has been abused severally on nairaland.

My guy got so high on weed, that he was searching
for his phone with the torchlight of the same phone he
was looking for. He got so worried about the phone
and was almost in tears even his room mate,who was
also high, decided to join him in the search.

After 45
minutes of searching, his phone rang, he picked the call and quickly replied the caller “I’ll call you back,
I’m looking for my phone ” and he angrily ended
the call and continued in the search for the phone he
just answered a call with. After a while, he then
decided to use the same phone to call his line and
when he got the busy network he turned to his room mate and said “guy forget, that phone don lost, the
person wey thief am, don off am
u ar so funny
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
wats her snapchat id? angry
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
EVILFOREST:
She try today.. 42/100
r u "EVIL" shocked
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by ShayGirl(f): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
See as she open mouth grin
This lady go sabi do that thing oo grin cheesy

[img]http://gif.co/xbNh.gif[/img]

Smellymouth, u dey fast today so??
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by Leo2flex(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Jeniva yeahhh
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by kaziblake(f): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Arsenalholic:
Why is her face shaped like an aeroplane in the second pix? undecided
Show us your girlfriend Pix
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by Smellymouth: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
doveda:
Are you sure you are fasting?

ShayGirl:

Smellymouth, u dey fast today so??

Yes I am. That's why I never mentioned "the thing"
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by Kenontop: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
On point. U look grt
sad
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by MayhorE(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
So simple! I love that
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by doveda: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
You didn't have toundecided
Smellymouth:

Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oversabi, where is your own pics? undecided
kaziblake:
Show us your girlfriend Pix
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by Toosure70: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Funke! I still love you. please come back.
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by ShayGirl(f): 4:57am On Jun 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hmmm...Always ready to defend and proove himself anyday and time..I dey feel ugringringrin
Re: Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) by Smellymouth: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2016
ShayGirl:

Hmmm...Always ready to defend and proove himself anyday and time..I dey feel ugringringrin

My sister, na the true talk oo cheesy grin

Oya smell my mouth if u think say I dey lie grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson / Toyin Adewale's 50th Birthday Church Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.