Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Tonto Dikeh's 31st Birthday Party In Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's 31st Birthday Party In Pictures (32754 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Orezi 31st Birthday Cake From Fan Got People Talking / Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 31st Birthday Party In Pictures by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
sinaj:
get d Fuccck off my mention biach.

M not a lezbian.

Quite trolling me nd check ur frustrated life elsewhere!

Never u call me a biitch in ur life undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 31st Birthday Party In Pictures by Choplyf(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Am I the only one seeing the first pix or is it just my eyes, what's Churchill holding down there ? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 31st Birthday Party In Pictures by canDy4eva(f): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
but you are.. Where you from? Your name? Can I get to know ya? wink
lyk seriously
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 31st Birthday Party In Pictures by MoneyGreen(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
canDy4eva:
lyk seriously
Yes Candy. Seriously. You look good.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 31st Birthday Party In Pictures by ChikaSunday(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
kachikwudavid:
The Star actress shared this photos on her Instagram handle, celebrating her birthday that was organized by her hubby. The birthday came as a surprise to her, as she tendered this lovely message to her husband. Read below + see more photos of the event as shared by the star actress..

't thank you enough for being a friend,father,Lover and a shoulder to lean on..
My Awesome Partner you make/Made me proud,Thanks for taking out time outta your busy Life to show me Kindness and Love..
Thank you so much for being such a Great impact on my life and for CELEBRATING Me..
You are my WonderMan,My HeartBeat and Strength,God bless you richly for your Love
I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY
#THANKS FOR MY SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY
#I LOVED IT"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGgMZdar4ay/?hl=en

Please Nairalanders does anybody have the phone number Tonto Dike or Mercy Johnson? I have a movie script that is well suited for any of the two. The title of the movie is ONE IN A MILLION. It is a cinema movie that would make millions of African women to improve their qualities as married women. Please somebody should help me reach them and get their respective contacts. You can reach me through this number 08032606847 or inbox me on my facebook account FELIX CHIKA-SUNDAY.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 31st Birthday Party In Pictures by Easterday2015(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Happy BIrthday to you.. we have blog you can find best birthday wishes and cake images from here here it is : http://www.azbirthdaycollections.com/
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 31st Birthday Party In Pictures by Debbywills(f): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
She looks Adorable. Am happy for her
She has finally escaped the mouth of Nairaland guys smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 31st Birthday Party In Pictures by preciousMI1(f): 4:56am On Jun 23, 2016
mifavour:
I don't know why ladies keep bashing their fellow women... Tonto just gave birth... so the weight gain is normal...

I'm very sure many who are bashing her aren't married not to talk of being pregnant...

women shaa
rattus rattus
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 31st Birthday Party In Pictures by ramdanifajar(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2016
I'm very sure many who are bashing her aren't married not to talk of being pregnant...
[URL=http://www.istanagreenworld.com/lecithin-softgel/]lecithin softgel[/URL]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘No Joy In Nigeria’ – Zinolesky Speaks After Release From NDLEA Custody / Uche Jombo, Funke Akindele In 2002 / Nkem Owoh, Funke Akindele And Kate Henshaw Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.