Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Lagos Is Fine - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lagos Is Fine (648 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is Fine by Abuzola(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
Wow ! I couldn't believe what i saw with my eyes, Hadith inscription and Islamic farewell making the way in Lagos, from Ikeja down the island you will see bill board of hadith and ramadan farewell. So impressive. You can't wait to see the glitter. Kudos to those that did it
Re: Lagos Is Fine by Abuzola(m): 12:13am On Aug 28, 2009
I forgot to say this:

Gallery and pictures of boys in cap and girls in hijab is visible on the bill board, to make the christian smile at times in some bill board there is a christian girl smiling.
Re: Lagos Is Fine by SeanT21(f): 1:21am On Aug 28, 2009
So U are trying to say that Lagos is turning towards Islam??
Re: Lagos Is Fine by Abuzola(m): 5:18am On Aug 28, 2009
Jealous people
Re: Lagos Is Fine by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2009
Abuzola:

Wow ! I couldn't believe what i saw with my eyes, Hadith inscription and Islamic farewell making the way in Lagos, from Ikeja down the island you will see bill board of hadith and ramadan farewell. So impressive. You can't wait to see the glitter. Kudos to those that did it

Bush boy! Let's wait till Christmas and you'll be claiming the infidels have taken over Lagos
Re: Lagos Is Fine by muhsin(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2009
ahonohai:

Bush boy! Let's wait till Christmas and you'll be claiming the infidels have taken over Lagos

Abuzola described what he saw and further said what he foresees. What then is wrong in doing that? Please think before replying.

I kinda feel disappointed. embarassed
Re: Lagos Is Fine by Nezan(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ahonohai just said his mind, leave all the complaints. What he said is even true, Nigeria declares both Christian and islamic holidays.
Re: Lagos Is Fine by Abuzola(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ahonohai ?
Re: Lagos Is Fine by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2009
Nigeria will never become a muslim caliphate.
Re: Lagos Is Fine by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2009
Abuzola:

Ahonohai ?

By Christmas, you will start seeing Christian bill boards and Abuzola will start complaining
Re: Lagos Is Fine by Abuzola(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2009
If i call u big for nothing you will be frowning and you have the guts to lie, you this man
Re: Lagos Is Fine by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2009
Abuzola:

If i call u big for nothing you will be frowning and you have the guts to lie, you this man

Lie about what? It's a moslem celebration, the state is simply recognising religious diversity by permitting it.

My point is that I belive the only reason you are excited was because it's a moslem celebration. I wonder how you would react if the same greetings and billborards were put out with Christian messages at Christmas time.
Re: Lagos Is Fine by Abuzola(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2009
We have seen the christians display so no big deal, this is the first time that hadith is displayed for ignorant people who believe Islam is about killing and seclusion, it is an enlightenment, and am happy for it. Many will know the truth that their pastor portray on Islam.
Re: Lagos Is Fine by Abuzola(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2009
Ramadan is not a day of celebration. So mark it

(1) (Reply)

People Of Dignity And Honour / Tyson Performs Umrah [minor Hajj] / Setting Of The New Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.