Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Sorted out - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sorted out (2815 Views)

INEC Gsm Mobile Numbers Database Sorted In Name,sex And LGA / INEC Gsm Mobile Numbers Database Sorted In Name,sex And LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorted out by agarawu23(m): 4:27am On Jun 17, 2016
[s]
dgr8truth:
From the comments I have read so far most nigerians will not go far in life because of lack of trust. Some have even stereotyped all nigerians as fraud. They doubt everything, even their own existence. These set of persons lack patience, if you met them run away from them no matter how juicy the situation maybe, because they will never hesitate to turn the other way. they are time bomb waiting to destroy reputation.

Op how will you feel if after all set and done he finally delivers and the reason for the delay was beyond him.

If I were to be PAKINGZZZ I will not do business with the op again, because I have more to loss.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sorted out by dgr8truth(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]
So sorry you feel pained by my comment, you were never singled out, so I wondered why taking it so personal. Nevertheless kpele and try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I am outer of here!
Re: Sorted out by agarawu23(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
[s]
dgr8truth:

So sorry you feel pained by my comment, you were never singled out, so I wondered why taking it so personal. Nevertheless kpele and try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I am outer of here!
[/s]
Re: Sorted out by aieromon(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
All this format for #16,000? Does that mean that this nigga will fake his death for #50,000?
Re: Sorted out by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
aieromon:
All this format for #16,000? Does that mean that this nigga will fake his death for #50,000?

º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
UPDATE: The controllers were delivered today.

Pakingzzz called to explain to me that he was wrongfully arrested and detained for a long time with his phone seized. He also explained to me that he wasn't the one that has been coming online during those periods.

I sympathized with him and promised to start a clean up on all posts I made that could damage his reputation on Nairaland.

I am awaiting his order to proceed with the said clean up as He is contemplating suing those involved and intends adding the threads here are part of the damages the wrongful detention caused him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorted out by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
anochuks08:
UPDATE: The controllers were delivered today.

Pakingzzz called to explain to me that he was wrongfully arrested and detained for a long time with his phone seized. He also explained to me that he wasn't the one that has been coming online during those periods.

I sympathized with him and promised to start a clean up on all posts I made that could damage his reputation on Nairaland.

I am awaiting his order to proceed with the said clean up as He is contemplating suing those involved and intends adding the threads here are part of the damages the wrongful detention caused him.

good news
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
tumababa:

good news
Yeah bro. I am glad with how everything turned out.
Before this controller saga, I sent someone (not a nairalander though) money for 8 100ah solar battery at 18,000 per battery and 4k for waybill (total 148k) and he made away with the money.

I told Pakingzzz I was thinking his was a case of good guy gone bad and am only trying to stop a bigger pain to someone else.

Am glad he understood.
Re: Sorted out by twinskenny(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
anochuks08:

Before this controller saga, I sent someone (not a nairalander though) money for 8 100ah solar battery at 18,000 per battery and 4k for waybill (total 148k) and he made away with the money.

I told Pakingzzz I was thinking his was a case of good guy gone bad and am only trying to stop a bigger pain to someone else.

Am glad he understood.
thank God please edit the topic of the thread

1 Like

Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
twinskenny:
thank God please edit the topic of the thread
I am waiting for his go ahead. He is thinking of suing and suggests I shouldn't start modifying posts immediately as he is contemplating whether to add this to damages.
Re: Sorted out by codemaster2much: 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
anochuks08:
I am waiting for his go ahead. He is thinking of suing and suggests I shouldn't start modifying posts immediately as he is contemplating whether to add this to damages.
all na format
Re: Sorted out by ceejay80s(m): 12:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Beware of james owunna
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2016
ceejay80s:
Beware of james owunna
who be that one?
Re: Sorted out by ceejay80s(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2016
anochuks08:
who be that one?

My childhood friend wey carry my £300 since 2009 , till today the idiot dey dribble me, he's in london and I sent money to him to help me get some things, I no see money, I no see james owunna, he's on Facebook, he even told me on Facebook that he will be returning this past April, I no even know say the fool dey deceive me ,
We attended same nursery and pry sch, we were in same class a family friend ,everybody in my family and even in my compound know him, all of a sudden the guy turn thief.......since then,I don't trust anybody, even my family, I can vouch for myself alone
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2016
ceejay80s:

My childhood friend wey carry my £300 since 2009 , till today the idiot dey dribble me, he's in london and I sent money to him to help me get some things, I no see money, I no see james owunna, he's on Facebook, he even told me on Facebook that he will be returning this past April, I no even know say the fool dey deceive me ,
We attended same nursery and pry sch, we were in same class a family friend ,everybody in my family and even in my compound know him, all of a sudden the guy turn thief.......since then,I don't trust anybody, even my family, I can vouch for myself alone
I think say na only me sef, I get one old time friend like that for Lag, me and am go same secondary school, em carry my 120k run since 2009 till date. I just leave am make em chop bellefull. When the ill lucks sets in, they start blaming village people
Re: Sorted out by Canme4u(m): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
anochuks08:

Am glad he understood.

Oya, go and do the needful by update the first post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Core I5 Hp Pavillion 9th Gen,with Keyboard Light@410k / Panasonic (hvx 205) Hdv P2 Camera For Sale With 16gig Hard Drive / Blackberry Curve 1, Price N9000 08037902606

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.