Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Production Manager And Fresh Graduate Wanted In Agbara, Ogun State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Production Manager And Fresh Graduate Wanted In Agbara, Ogun State (2862 Views)

Geography Graduate Wanted At School In Lekki / Nestle Agbara Ogun State / Perfetti Van Melle Agbara Ogun State Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Production Manager And Fresh Graduate Wanted In Agbara, Ogun State by smogup: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2016
A newly established company into soft drinks production based in Agbara has an opening for the following positions:

Production Manager
Candidates must posses at least 3 years experience.
Cognate experience will be an added advantage.
Candidates must not be above 35 years of age.
Candidates must be residents of Agbara and environs, or be ready to relocate to somewhere close by.

Fresh Graduates
Bsc/HND
Candidates must have completed NYSC service.
At least 30 years.

To apply: send your CV and cover letter to: sprigrecruit@gmail.com

Deadline: June 30

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Manager And Fresh Graduate Wanted In Agbara, Ogun State by fashoo2010(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
smogup:
A newly established company into soft drinks production based in Agbara has an opening for the following positions:

Production Manager
Candidates must posses at least 3 years experience.
Cognate experience will be an added advantage.
Candidates must not be above 35 years of age.
Candidates must be residents of Agbara and environs, or be ready to relocate to somewhere close by.

Fresh Graduates
Bsc/HND
Candidates must have completed NYSC service.
At least 30 years.

To apply: send your CV and cover letter to: sprigrecruit@gmail.com

Deadline: June 30
pls which position can fresh graduate apply for because u didn't specify that. thanks and God bless
Re: Production Manager And Fresh Graduate Wanted In Agbara, Ogun State by mathmatica: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
fashoo2010:
pls which position can fresh graduate apply for because u didn't specify that. thanks and God bless
...apply for Employment Opportunity in the Department of(whatever your course of study was)
Re: Production Manager And Fresh Graduate Wanted In Agbara, Ogun State by nurempy77: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
mathmatica:
...apply for Employment Opportunity in the Department of(whatever your course of study was)

U mean graduate trainee engineer?
Re: Production Manager And Fresh Graduate Wanted In Agbara, Ogun State by Nakarey(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
I have sent my CV and application to the email and a stated position. thank you
Re: Production Manager And Fresh Graduate Wanted In Agbara, Ogun State by 1Jamany(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
sent
Re: Production Manager And Fresh Graduate Wanted In Agbara, Ogun State by goldenceo1: 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nakarey:

pls who did u address the cover to because I was trying to help a friend with the info n wen he requested for the HR details I couldn't provide any reasonable information.

1Jamany:
sent
Nakarey:

pls who did u address the cover to because I was trying to help a friend with the info n wen he requested for the HR details I couldn't provide any reasonable information. pls Reply
Re: Production Manager And Fresh Graduate Wanted In Agbara, Ogun State by nurempy77: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
mathmatica:
pls help with d adress of d company 2 aid a beta cova letter

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This From Stanbic Ibtc Bank / Flour Mills Gse Test Result, My Score Is Funny! Take A Look / Health And Safety Advisor(hse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.