Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

What To Learn Hacking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What To Learn Hacking (1348 Views)

Learn Hacking / Learn Hacking/ Cybersecurity For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Learn Hacking by Asad2050: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
pls if u are an hacker and u live in ilorin,pls let me know, cause i need to learn hacking
Re: What To Learn Hacking by wisemania(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lmao...
If only you knew what you're asking, you'll get your ass off to google.com asap and start downloading the necessary things needed.
Re: What To Learn Hacking by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2016
grin this kind of thread are the ones I see like trolling.

You think a real hacker would say "Aye sir, am a hacker " think again. Do you even have Knowledge of any programming language?
Re: What To Learn Hacking by KazukiIto(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin hmm what a joker! I blame hollywood movies. I need not be told that this guy is so full of it...
Re: What To Learn Hacking by wisemania(m): 12:50am On Jun 14, 2016
^^^exactly. They make us believe hacking is damn easy, you see a 15 year old kid hacking into the us pentagon, fbi database very easily, creating powerful exploits within seconds.The thing dey vex my life...Liars
Re: What To Learn Hacking by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2016
wisemania:
^^^exactly. They make us believe hacking is damn easy, you see a 15 year old kid hacking into the us pentagon, fbi database very easily, creating powerful exploits within seconds.The thing dey vex my life...Liars

You expect them to tell you everything? Can you tell me everything? You know?

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Bot Challenge / Ethical Hacking Training By Indian Cyber Army / Software Developer Needed For A Tech Start-up With Good Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.