Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Create A Complete Responsive Blogger Blog For You - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Create A Complete Responsive Blogger Blog For You (824 Views)

Debian Edu 9 OS Is A Complete Linux Solution For Students & School Projects / Get A Blogger Hosted Blog For Very Low Price(hot) With Free 10 Original Articles / How To Download A Complete Playlist Video On Youtube Using IDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create A Complete Responsive Blogger Blog For You by youbelongtotop: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hello there , I can create and set up a new blog using the Google's Blogger.

Blogger is completely free CMS (Content Management System) which support which has large number of templates available and support completely free hosting if you got a domain which costs around 10$ per year. You don't need to spend money for hosting.

And Yes it is not complex as Wordpress , Joomla and other CMSs and its very easy to maintain.

The things I do for you is this

• Install the template as your choice
• Edit and modify the template as per your wish
• Add any Widgets and html codes or any javascripts codes in the page
• Add your logo , favicon if you have.
• Change color, sizes of any elements of the template.
• Post your article or program auto post article as you want
• Monetize it for real revenue every month for you
• Send 1millions traffic to it for complete one month for you
• This order is for serious buyer

call or whatapp me 08060180077

Re: Create A Complete Responsive Blogger Blog For You by gratefulheart(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Price?

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Shut Down My System Properly / Create, Socialize, Sell & Customize Your Computer/it Eshop. / Private Intensive Computer Training For Nairalanders In Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.