Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Keshi And Amodu Died In Benin City Why???? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi And Amodu Died In Benin City Why???? (966 Views)

Stephen Keshi And Deji Tinubu (Throwback Photo, Video) / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi And Amodu Died In Benin City Why???? by bestads(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Why is my ancestral home town and city becoming a death bed for Heros like the Late Oba Erediuwa, Keshi and Now Shuaibu Amodu...I need answers

1 Like

Re: Keshi And Amodu Died In Benin City Why???? by DLondonboiy: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
have you heard of the eshans in Edo state? do u know the eshans in Edo state?
I rest my case..

2 Likes

Re: Keshi And Amodu Died In Benin City Why???? by chiwex(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
You better run away who knows the next victim

1 Like

Re: Keshi And Amodu Died In Benin City Why???? by Florblu(f): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Thoughtful.... Let's cleanse the Benin kingdom

1 Like

Re: Keshi And Amodu Died In Benin City Why???? by cruzclinton1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
bestads:
Why is my ancestral home town and city becoming a death bed for Heros like the Late Oba Erediuwa, Keshi and Now Shuaibu Amodu...I need answers

Na over witch de worry una

1 Like

Re: Keshi And Amodu Died In Benin City Why???? by Tonydeeb(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
When the country no beta and dey no fit afford plane ticket take escape the harsh economy, na hin dem turn to the only available means...
The Edo Airways...

1 Like

Re: Keshi And Amodu Died In Benin City Why???? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Coincidence?

1 Like

Re: Keshi And Amodu Died In Benin City Why???? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:38am On Jun 12, 2016
bestads:

Since you asked, I will tell you OP. The cleansing ritual of the late Oba was not properly done. Something from the late Oba's body,I won't tell you what, was supposed to be taken to Ile-ife in Osun state to complete the ritual procession but your chiefs refused to do it. Benin must be properly cleansed to avert further calamity!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Man Utd Sign Mkhitaryan / Enugu Rangers Are Nigerian Champions. / Very Impressive Crowd Turnout At 3SC Vs Lobi Stars (NPFL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.