Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial (38896 Views)

Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by sixtuschimere: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Former Nigeria coach Shuaibu Amodu died in his sleep this morning at the age of 58, three days after the death of former Nigerian captain and coach Stephen Keshi.

The corpse of the former Super Eagles coach has been taken to his country home in Okpella, Etsako East Local Government Area of Edo State, where he will be buried later today according to Muslim rites.

Photo credit: Victor Oshioke

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-dead-body-of-amodu-shuaibu-at.html

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by naijapresdo2023(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
RIP my brother, the system failed you, poor medical attention! sad sad sad sad

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by chukwukadibia10: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rip sir!
Ur ppl killed you.

Heart failure and they started praying instead of rushing u to the hospital.

Shame!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
REST IN PEACE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by Shegson12345(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na so life be? cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
cry cry Rip
Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by massinola(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
what's really going on in this country? deaths every day. every spirit of sudden death, I, my family and my nairaland family members jump and pass in Jesus name. RIP to the dead

101 Likes 3 Shares

rip

Failed hospital facilities in Nigeria embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by symbian123(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
lord have mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by Agunechemba1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
I never knew he was from Edo

I used to think he's an Hausa Man.

All the same RIP Sir.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by pritykate(f): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hmmm RIP pai
Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by tiamiyukunle69(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
System How?? Thought he died while sleeping??
naijapresdo2023:
RIP my brother, the system failed you, poor medical attention! sad sad sad sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by WalkerMichael(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
. Rip great man. Too painful
Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by Baasebaa0570(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
hmmmn embarassed
Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by emmykk(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
@buhari use the recovered looted fund to build world class hospital like the once in uk and germany.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by Ezedon(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sia Sia and Christian Chukwu need 21 days uninterrupted fasting and prayers

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
.sia sia now be like; Baba God na ur hand i dey oo cry

6 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by iyobs7(f): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
The worries of this world is over!!! Adieu Sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by mistabiola: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
RIP
Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by mhaikell(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lets just live life taking everyday as the last. Life z transcient..RIP to lost soul
Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by Engrobiorah(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Ezedon:
Sia Sia and Christian Chukwu need 21 days uninterrupted fasting and prayers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by ochiora(f): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
May his soul RIP. Also calling on all Nairalanders to be steadfast in prayers. Because only God can save us from the evils that are gradually decimating our land.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by ATERI(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
When you are unlucky enough to work for an employer that thinks you should always be grateful for being employed by NFF without pay, then how can you live long? Keshi was owed for 10 months without the slightest compunction, Amodu never received a better treatment. Anyway, let`s hope these quick and strange deaths are not as a result of some evil machination within the NFF. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by MrFairplay4ume(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kulu nafsin zaikatul maut
Every soul shall have a taste of death!
May Allah rest his soul. Ameen

13 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by ATERI(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
ochiora:
May his soul RIP. Also calling on all Nairalanders to be steadfast in prayers. Because only God can save us from the evils that are gradually decimating our land.

Your God has other 6 billion people to attend to, especially people that get their priorities right. You better get a grip!

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by EagleScribes: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Such is life!

I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow
Waves tossed in the ocean
Vapour in the wind.........

Can't continue. The tears are flowing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by GWMI(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rest in Peace to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by Ademusiwa1: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
shocked

[size=28pt]May His soul rest in peace.

He was of great service to Nigeria.

I want to say at this point.

It is important at this point to point out changes, that should have been made in the national professional league.

I believe the establishment of an Eastern league, Northern league and Western Nigeria league of 20 professional leagues teams each leagues. 2 division . Making a team of 120 professional teams. This will create more jobs in the media and other related areas like Tshit printing, advertisement, food sells etc.

The last 4 winners of their various league should automatic procedure to the Super League of 12 teams. Which should be in the format of the National cup kick out stage.
This is what I believe is what would encourage northerners to get involve in football.

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial by gloryman91: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Islam the best religion just taking life simple unlike wasting money that could have been used for other better things. May Allah accept his deeds. Amin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Andrew Lawrence Shows Cancelled After Racist Tweets At England Players. / Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) / Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.