Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria (160841 Views)

Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Career Websites Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by COOLWATER(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2006
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by babyboy2(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2006
job seekers especially,take note.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by edwinia(f): 5:06am On Dec 20, 2006
coolwater thankx in a million grin
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by wales2007(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2007
Hi COOLWATER, thanks a million times for the links. God will bless U tremendiously
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by dafreke(f): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2007
Thanks alot for this info.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by dennylove(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2007
I GET SCHOOL CERT, DO YOU BELIEVE THERE WILL BE ANY JOB 4 ME? grin cheesy shocked grin
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Seye(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2007
who cares
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Macteejay2(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2007
[color=#006600][/color] Cool Water! May the Lord bless you a zillion fold this year.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by ehie007(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2007
how many online applications work. if u fill in all these banks online application how many of them will reply u or call u for a test.u must know someone in the bank that will help u forward ur c.v. or its only when they advertise for a job that their online application becomes active. so they should remove the online application and only put it there if they want to employ people.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by ade007: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2007
I have been trying application to this banks, but nothing has really happenred
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by xheggs(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2007
[size=13pt]I think there is a way to figure this out. Firstly before filling the form, check the address bar and see what ends the address ends with. If it ends with stuffs like ".cgi", ".php", ".asp", ".jsp" or some stuffs like "?/#", then believe me its valid. What i mean by valid is that your form is been submitted to the banks database. [/size]
Firstbank is a good example
http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/car/onlineapp/car_OHPreamble.asp
[size=13pt]
The when you see sfuffs like ".html", ".htm", ".htl" ending the address, then believe me the forms are just a screensaver, so do not bother to waste your time.[/size]
A good example is Oceanic Bank
http://webservices.zenithbank.com/erecruit/onlineresume.htm

If u do scripting u should understand what i mean,

Cheers, wink
Xheggs cool
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by LongOne1(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2007
Gee, thanks a lot, how for about youth service? How to you serve in a bank?
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Dejomy: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2007
PLS , I NEED AN ASSISTENCE . I JUST FINISHED FROM THE UNIVERSITY (OAU NIGERIA) , ACCOUNTANCY (VERY GOOD CLASS OF DEGREE) , I AM ALSO THROUGH WITH MY ICAN EXAMS. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO GET A JOB WITH PRICE WATER COOPERS IN LAGOS. I WILL BE GOING ON NYSC THIS MARCH 2007.
MY E MAIL IS dejomy2@yahoo.com
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by soulstar(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2007
dis one is for dennylove, o boy e don be 4 u oo, make u try go school small, if u want collect beta money
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by odeladi(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2007
Thanks for this information, I appreciate it
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by EYOEYO: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2007
HI GUYS , PLS DIS ONLINE APPLICATION DEY WORK AT ALL? IF YES PLS CALL ME 08029177398 THANKS OR SENT TEXTS eyookon2006@yahoo.com
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Johnny(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2007
I can't thank you enough for this post. You are indeed patriotic.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Onikepo(f): 3:44am On Feb 23, 2007
Cool Water, u r simply da best. Keep this up!
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by ogejov(f): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2007
Coolwater nice one. I have been looking for this for long time now ,thanks a millionĀ  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by nduleme(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2007
@eyoeyo: Who do you expect would call you?, me?, certainly not. It takes more than this to get a job, haba, you should know that.

If you wish to apply online, then you do so ON THE WEBSITE FOR PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYER and sincerely the organization will call you if you meet their criteria. I got my present job on-line, so yes on-line application does work, but the employers are not prowling through sites looking for school leavers who left off just their email addresses and gms numbers! God!!!

Nduleme has spoken
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by agabi: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2007
dear coolwater,
i jst joined the site but believe me your information is off the hook.
thanks and may God bless you. cheesy
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by DewDrop(f): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2007
@ Dejomy : Call up PwC (01 271 1700), ask to speak with their HR manager- explain that you're in the current batch for NYSC and you'd like the opportunity to serve with the firm, I think an approach that direct will get you further than dropping a CV to serve there.

Best of luck!
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by sugargirl1(f): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2007
hi guys,

i am very new on this site but this topic is really relevant to me

i am chartered accountant and a graduate of accountancy and finance from yabatech, but i actually grduated with a lower credit and it posses a kind of limitation for me especially when i see adverts requesting for upper credit.though i am sad sadworking but i dont like what i am doing
please advice me what do u think i should do- go back to school?
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by COOLWATER(m): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2007
hey sugar gal dont let those bullies out there intimidate you becos u have a lower credit. my dear just do you have to do and God will see u thru.Except u dont believe in your self. After all you are chartered. One love!!!
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Bisiriyu: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2007
The website of unity bank is www.unitybankng.com not www.unitybanknigeria.com
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by zachy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2007
Thanks a bunch for the information.Please keep sending such informative stuffs.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2007
Nice of u.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 3:34am On Mar 12, 2007
hahahahahahahahhahhaahahhhahahah
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Bisiriyu: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2007
Hi Sugargirl,

Where you'll be depends on God. Pray hard, qualification does not matter. Even those with 3rd class are managers in banks. If the favour of God locates you, the sky is your limit.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2007
Thats true.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by mukelosho(f): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2007
Thanks, u've done a great job. but the problem is getting the job, not filling forms online. this is with respect Nigeria Situation
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 4:46am On Mar 21, 2007
Try ur luck and leave it to God.U wld get it.Dont worry ehen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.