Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See (1876 Views)

Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) / A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well, at my first encounter with Eartum, he told me how to write prophecy in quote. He explained to me that the prophecies given by the prophets of jehovah are mere Predictions called the urims. He said some of the Predictions will come to pass by the fear expressed by whom it was made against while some will not happen.
Eartum told me to make Urims about football which I did in January 1, 2016. But since nobody knows what urim is, I just had to name my thread 'football prophecies for 2016'

When the first four of it were fulfilled, I began to think that none will fail. Also when I said that Newcastle will lose to Chelsea 1-5(though that one was not totally a urim) and it happened,my level of confidence rose and I thought I won't fail a single one. But toward the end, I began to fail.

Urim is what we see all our so-called Nigerian pastors practising today, except for some few like TB JOSHUA who practised visitation to the valley of the dead to get Predictions. That's why his own case is exceptional.

URIM IS WHAT ALL THOSE BIBLE PEOPLE PRACTISED, THAT'S WHY MANY OF THEIR PROPHECIES NEVER HAPPENED. THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PRACTISE IT WELL SEF. SEE MY OWN URIMS FOR 2016 WHICH I MADE IN JANUARY 1, 2016

Otemanuduno:
1. Barcelona will win the la liga [s]and the Champions League back to back for the first time.[/s] Half failed.

2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to Barcelona in the UCL. fulfilled

[s]3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of PSG.[/s]
Failed.
[s] 4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.[/s] Failed

5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in January. fulfilled

6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in January. fulfilled

7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
fulfilled

8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
failed

9. Leicester City will make the Top 4. Fulfilled

10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the top four.
fulfilled

[s]11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest goal scorers in the EPL.
[/s]

12. Lionel Messi will win the world best. fulfilled

13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
fulfilled

14. PSG will win the French League. fulfilled

15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga.
fulfilled

16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid. fulfilled

17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd fulfilled... but will not still make top four.
[we are waiting]

[s]18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.[/s] prophecy failed woefully

I vehemently sought help for Chelsea FC but
the response from the world beyond is this:
Chelsea needs a very large goal margin win to
bring back their lost confidence totally. If they
can win as large as 5-1 in their next match
against Newcastle, then the resulting
confidence can shoot them up into the top 6.
All through the nights I seek a 5-1 win for
Chelsea but I am not the one who answers my
own prayers.
Fulfilled (Check page 3)

otemanuduno:
For doubting the prophecy of the GREAT
PROPHET, thy club [Arsenal] shall no longer prosper
this season. Thy club shall be thoroughly
dealt with in UCL and EPL title shall be a
dream to you for the next five years. So
shall it be, sayeth the prophet.
Page 0 (fulfilled)

otemanuduno:

Don't even know what to say, but I prophesy:
Real Madrid vs Man City
Ath. Madrid vs Bayern Munich
And my alternative to prophecy is:
Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Ath. Madrid vs Man city.
Who knows if it would end up being
Real Madrid vs Ath. Madrid
Bayern Munich vs Man city.
The funny thing about my prophecy is that all
of the above, except the first one, is an irony
fulfilled

source: https://www.nairaland.com/3049592/
uefachampions-league-semi-final-draw-
today#44719369[/quote]

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016

More revelation coming later...

Hardmirror, keandre, Hahn, Johnydon22, joagbaje, etc
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
If anyone prophesy that you will die and you get scared, your heart will function abnormally and kill you while you are sleeping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
If anyone prophesy that you will die and you get scared, your heart will function abnormally and kill you while you are sleeping.
Are you afraid of death?
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Before I go on, I will show you the urim used by Zechariah to make people start coming to Jerusalem for holy prigrimmage:

Zechariah 14:17-19
… 17 And it will be that whichever of the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there will be no rain on them. 18 If the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them; it will be the plague with which the LORD smites the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths. 19This will be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacle.
Muafrika2:

Are you afraid of death?
Listen and stop clowning about. I'm only telling them things that's killing people going up and down for deliverance. It's pastor who declared to them at first that they have problem, that's where the problems start from. They will carry fear in their hearts and end up causing problems to themselves.

Satan's son, why are you clowning about? REPENT!!!
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by histemple: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Prophecies are largely predictions and I doubt if any Nigerian is unaware. Especially with the outcome of the 2015 general elections
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Am not your father's son. Am sure you'd make a good brother to someone else.

otemanuduno:
Before I go on, I will show you the urim used by Zechariah to make people start coming to Jerusalem for holy prigrimmage:

Zechariah 14:17-19
… 17 And it will be that whichever of the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there will be no rain on them. 18 If the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them; it will be the plague with which the LORD smites the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths. 19This will be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacle.

Listen and stop clowning about. I'm only telling them things that's killing people going up and down for deliverance. It's pastor who declared to them at first that they have problem, that's where the problems start from. They will carry fear in their hearts and end up causing problems to themselves.

Satan's son, why are you clowning about? REPENT!!!

Abit of sense in your intentions there. But that Prophecy is for a near future event. Zechariah is a prophet of the end of our current age and the beginning of the next. Jerusalem as it is now is an abomination.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:
Am not your father's son. Am sure you'd make a good brother to someone else.

Abit of sense in your intentions there. But that Prophecy is for a near future event. Zechariah is a prophet of the end of our current age and the beginning of the next. Jerusalem as it is now is an abomination.
That is to say, na only poor man go suffer the effect of the prophecy. Where will they get money to travel to Jerusalem? Person wey never see money buy toothpaste.

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
That is to say, na only poor man go suffer the effect of the prophecy. Where will they get money to travel to Jerusalem? Person wey never see money buy toothpaste.
It's a different age - meaning the current economic, political and social systems will have changed.

Secondly, the new Jerusalem (find it in the book of revelation) that is to come is not a house made of stone and motar. It's a spiritual house. That's the only place that can receive offerings in the covenant of Christ.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Joagbaje(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
Well, at my first encounter with Eartum, he told me how to write prophecy in quote. He explained to me that the prophecies given by the prophets of jehovah are mere Predictions called the urims. He said some of the Predictions will come to pass by the fear expressed by whom it was made against while some will not happen.
Eartum told me to make Urims about football which I did in January 1, 2016. But since nobody knows what urim is, I just had to name my thread 'football prophecies for 2016'

When the first four of it were fulfilled, I began to think that none will fail. Also when I said that Newcastle will lose to Chelsea 1-5(though that one was not totally a urim) and it happened,my level of confidence rose and I thought I won't fail a single one. But toward the end, I began to fail.

Urim is what we see all our so-called Nigerian pastors practising today, except for some few like TB JOSHUA who practised visitation to the valley of the dead to get Predictions. That's why his own case is exceptional.

URIM IS WHAT ALL THOSE BIBLE PEOPLE PRACTISED, THAT'S WHY MANY OF THEIR PROPHECIES NEVER HAPPENED. THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PRACTISE IT WELL SEF. SEE MY OWN URIMS FOR 2016 WHICH I MADE IN JANUARY 1, 2016

Fulfilled (Check page 3)

Page 0 (fulfilled)

fulfilled

today#44719369

You're only dealing with guess works . Urim and tumim is a spiritual consultation .

Deuteronomy 33:8
And of Levi he said,
Let thy Thummim and thy Urim be with thy holy one. . .
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2 thought that Reverad was a killer like Jehovah( Satan), who is the father of Muafrika2. Because of this fear, do u know that this guy didn't sleep late into the night? Thank God you didn't kill yourself. Reverad is not a God who interferes with what what human beings are doing. He has given all to nature to run its affair. The lie you told against me, if it was nature you swore your swear against, I sorry for u.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Joagbaje:

You're only dealing with guess works . Urim and tumim is a spiritual consultation .

Deuteronomy 33:8
And of Levi he said,
Let thy Thummim and thy Urim be with thy holy one. . .

Urim is guesswork, Thummim is perfect words of DOMINO REVERAD, check the DOCTUFOS for more.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Joagbaje(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
Urim is guesswork, Thummim is perfect words of DOMINO REVERAD, check the DOCTUFOS for more.

You only name your guess work Urim after the bible divine consultation. You have to understand the bible Urim before you can imitate it. Secondly the Urim of the bible is obsolete . God no longer operate by it.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
Muafrika2 thought that Reverad was a killer like Jehovah( Satan), who is the father of Muafrika2. Because of this fear, do u know that this guy didn't sleep late into the night? Thank God you didn't kill yourself. Reverad is not a God who interferes with what what human beings are doing. He has given all to nature to run its affair. The lie you told against me, if it was nature you swore your swear against, I sorry for u.

Are we going to go over who said what again! undecided

Am not afraid of the devil. I slept. Did you
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Joagbaje:

You only name your guess work Urim after the bible divine consultation. You have to understand the bible Urim before you can imitate it. Secondly the Urim of the bible is obsolete . God no longer operate by it.
Have u gone to Israel? They don't believe in Jesus till date. Don't let them hear from ur mouth that jehovah god does not operate like that again. They are still like before, only 2% of them are Christians.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
I challenge you to predict what my fantasy/fetish is and how it is going to be fulfilled.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Joagbaje(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

Have u gone to Israel?

Few times .

They don't believe in Jesus till date.
¥

Some do . But as a nation not yet.

Don't let them hear from ur mouth that jehovah god does not operate like that again. They are still like before, only 2% of them are Christians.

I just return from isreal 3 weeks ago . It's a mosque that stands where the temple used to be . There's no divine communication . No priest .

Only the christian Jews experience Divine communication .
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:
I challenge you to predict what my fantasy/fetish is and how it is going to be fulfilled.
so you will just tell me something and I will start doing it for you? That's really funny. Better I write good urim for Nigeria my country than writing it for just one individual.
I have written some urims concerning how AEROPLANE WOULD BE USED AS AMBULANCES IN THE FUTURE IN NIGERIA. I have also written the THUMMIM,(perfect words of Knoliud) concerning how churches will be sold out as clinics in many streets of Nigeria in the future. And I'll still write more.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Joagbaje:

Few times .

¥

Some do . But as a nation not yet.

I just return from isreal 3 weeks ago . It's a mosque that stands where the temple used to be . There's no divine communication . No priest .

Only the christian Jews experience Divine communication .

keep on deceiving yourself not me
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Joagbaje(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
keep on deceiving yourself not me

Deception? How?
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

Fulfilled (Check page 3)

Page 0 (fulfilled)

fulfilled

today#44719369

You better look for a hole and hide yourself with dis ur bastard talks

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
moffymichael:

You better look for a hole and hide yourself with dis ur bastard talks

That's how it will always be when anything new comes. It's nothing strange to me. But I am born to tell deep mysteries and nothing can stop me. Even your Jehovah can't stop me.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

Are we going to go over who said what again! undecided

Am not afraid of the devil. I slept. Did you

lie not, you were awake around 2-3am yesterday. fear no gree u sleep. That's why immediately around 7am u have quickly typed to show that u are still alive. As for me I have even forgotten that I have any contest since I know that I do not belong to any secret cult or share any loot with anyone.

Now see another BADT URIM by Prophet Isaiah, where he said the river of NILE would dry up. The URIM, INSTEAD OF FULFILLING, THE THING JUST BACKFIRED LIKE WHEN I SAID CHELSEA WILL WIN PSG cheesy
NOW RIVER NILE overtook the former river called MISSISSIPPI as the longest river in the world. Can you see that ISAIAH's supposed prophecy has failed?

I will hand the Egyptians over to the power of a cruel master, and a fierce king will rule over them," declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty. The waters of the Nile will fail to rise and flood the fields. The riverbed will be parched and dry.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by ifenes(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
There is no such thing as prediction because realities we experience are unlimited. But predictions like Bayern Munich,Juventus winning the league were pretty cheap,those were guaranteed to happen.

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

That's how it will always be when anything new comes. It's nothing strange to me. But I am born to tell deep mysteries and nothing(even your Jehovah) can stop me.

And my Jehovah will definitely stop you as you hv said.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
so you will just tell me something and I will start doing it for you? That's really funny. Better I write good urim for Nigeria my country than writing it for just one individual.
I have written some urims concerning how AEROPLANE WOULD BE USED AS AMBULANCES IN THE FUTURE IN NIGERIA. I have also written the THUMMIM,(perfect words of Knoliud) concerning how churches will be sold out as clinics in many streets of Nigeria in the future. And I'll still write more.

Just write it for me to save me from suspense.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
moffymichael:

And my Jehovah will definitely stop you as you hv said.
The God who made the universe, DOMINO REVERAD, the father of jehovah has determined to make his name known and no one can stop it. Ask jehovah your lord in prayers and fasting. He will keep mute because he knows his time is up.

The more my people prayed to him, the more our country gets damaged. Time for NIGERIA to use their brains. NO MORE WORSHIPPING ANY god. Time to use our brains has come.

I DECREE AND NOTHING WILL STOP IT, LET ALL THE CHURCHES AND MOSQUES START GETTING READY TO PACK UP. NO MORE BUSINESS AS USUAL IN MY LAND. THIS IS THE THUMMIM OF KNOLIUD AND NOT A URIM. SO IT IS!!!
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
ifenes:
There is no such thing as prediction because realities we experience are unlimited. But predictions like Bayern Munich,Juventus winning the league were pretty cheap,those were guaranteed to happen.
That is urim for you, you fix the obvious future into the hard ones. Mind you, the one of Juventus was not cheap when I made it, because they were still at 6 position on the table by then, after 19 matches or so.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
lie not, you were awake around 2-3am yesterday. fear no gree u sleep. That's why immediately around 7am u have quickly typed to show that u are still alive. As for me I have even forgotten that I have any contest since I know that I do not belong to any secret cult or share any loot with anyone.

Now see another BADT URIM by Prophet Isaiah, where he said the river of NILE would dry up. The URIM, INSTEAD OF FULFILLING, THE THING JUST BACKFIRED LIKE WHEN I SAID CHELSEA WILL WIN PSG cheesy
NOW RIVER NILE overtook the former river called MISSISSIPPI as the longest river in the world. Can you see that ISAIAH's supposed prophecy has failed?

I will hand the Egyptians over to the power of a cruel master, and a fierce king will rule over them," declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty. The waters of the Nile will fail to rise and flood the fields. The riverbed will be parched and dry.

I knew you were watching me to see me drop grin. Am in a GMT + 3 Time Zone. I don't sleep into the daylight.

The Nile had natural floods that deposited silt in huge areas around it. That overflow stopped. The waters are so low that Egypt has resorted to threatening countries like Ethiopia and Kenya over the use of waters of the source rivers. Ethiopia is building a dam that will cut off even more of its waters.

As for the fierce King, that is the destruction and enslavement of ancient Egyptiains.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by ifenes(m): 3:48am On Jun 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
That is urim for you, you fix the obvious future into the hard ones. Mind you, the one of Juventus was not cheap when I made it, because they were still at 6 position on the table by then, after 19 matches or so.

A human has the ability to create his/her own experience if they understand how laws of attraction and repulsion works. There is no way a prediction can be 100% percent because humans are unconsciously shifting between parallel realities a million times per seconds.

The only way Urim can work is when people trust and buy into certain information. Otherwise it won't work.

Urim and Thummin were used by the ancient like a crystaball to predetermine the outcome of events.example, should we go to war or not. They cast the stones and objects needed,with the help of Energy fields predicts a "possible outcome" which requires the believe and trust of the recipient. However, it is exactly the same IFA divinitions.

When a doctor tell a patient he/ she has got cancer or AIDS , you will notice the effect of the virus from that moment, even when the result is a mistake. The strength of our minds determines the outcome of events or how we process information.

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 3:57am On Jun 12, 2016
Muafrika2:

I knew you were watching me to see me drop grin. Am in a GMT + 3 Time Zone. I don't sleep into the daylight.

The Nile had natural floods that deposited silt in huge areas around it. That overflow stopped. The waters are so low that Egypt has resorted to threatening countries like Ethiopia and Kenya over the use of waters of the source rivers. Ethiopia is building a dam that will cut off even more of its waters.

As for the fierce King, that is the destruction and enslavement of ancient Egyptiains.

Who's watching you? Do you think I have any power to see someone not present with me? I just felt you were awake dahs all. As per river Nile, they said it will dry up, it has never and it can never. No plus or minus with prophecy of ur supposed god.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 3:59am On Jun 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

ifenes:

A human has the ability to create his/her own experience if they understand how laws of attraction and repulsion works. There is no way a prediction can be 100% percent because humans are unconsciously shifting between parallel realities a million times per seconds.
The only way Urim can work is when people trust and buy into certain information. Otherwise it won't work.
Urim and Thummin were used by the ancient like a crystaball to predetermine the outcome of events.example, should we go to war or not. They cast the stones and objects needed,with the help of Energy fields predicts a "possible outcome" which requires the believe and trust of the recipient. However, it is exactly the same IFA divinitions.
When a doctor tell a patient he/ she has got cancer or AIDS , you will notice the effect of the virus from that moment, even when the result is a mistake. The strength of our minds determines the outcome of events or how we process information.
It supports what I said too. Following emotions could be very devastating
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by ifenes(m): 4:01am On Jun 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

It supports what I said too. Following emotions could be very devastating

Exactly. That is why I have no belief. I choose what I prefer and stay positive with no expectations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was The 4th Commandment Abolished After Christ's Death?(a secret about sabbath). / Tani Jesu Nse - Jesu Ni Eni Ti A Fi Ami Ororo Yan / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus(Confirmation Thread)Update*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.