Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son (35733 Views)

Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by olokfor: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
The aged mother of former Super Eagles coach,Shuaibu Amodu mourns her son in the family house where Amodu was buried today at about 5pm.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-late-amodu-shuaibus-mother-cries.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by HungerBAD: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by Destined2win: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
JOin me as I pray this evening, Your mother will not bury you, you will bury your mother when she is very old.....Amen!

400 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by YorubaWoman: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adura ni pe ki omo sin ni

Bowa lase so pe ki obi sin omo re
Omo ni yo gbeyin wa o, a o ni gbeyin omo wa

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by juliuscapps(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
[email][/email]
May God console her

5 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by Icecomrade: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2016

This is the sad part of old age.

Witnessing the death of those who should not have been.

12 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by devigblegble: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hmm life

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by kolaosita4(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
May we be the one to buried our parent when they re old and no the other way

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by dridowu: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
So sad, may Almighty Allah not allow our parents to mourn us(ameen)

15 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by Horlawale1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Very sad

3 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by Mologi(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Take heart ma......ur son is resting well...

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by M4gunners: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
More than sad

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by leelong(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hmnn. Mama take heart. And may God bless his soul,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by MoneyGreen(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Destined2win:
JOin me as I pray this evening, Your mother will not bury you, you will bury your mother when she is very old.....Amen!
mstcw, nonsense.. Anybody can bury anybody.. Anybody can die any damn time.. RIP Amodu Shuaibu.

4 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by emvico(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
cry so sad R.I.P amodu

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by JuanJO(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
the case of amodu shall never repeat in our homes...
let the young bury the old, if u beliv God shout a better amen grin

7 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by martineverest(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
So sad....okhiewe amodu!

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by 4reala(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Destined2win:
Amen. In Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by Pavore9: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Painful.

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eyaaa Eni eleni... May we not mourn over our children ijn

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by DoyenExchange: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Cry no more mama...RIP Amodu

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by 124mumsy: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
mstcw, nonsense.. Anybody can bury anybody.. Anybody can die any damn time.. RIP Amodu Shuaibu.
u are a fat fool!

14 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by gabazin080(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
why is death killing our legends and leaving our politifians

2 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by gabazin080(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
i dont pray u lose a child. but compare ursef to the mama right now. bro its not funny at all

3 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by chikel2000(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
We grieve with u dear granny, so so sad

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by Bgorgeous: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ooooh embarassed why death?

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by Exponental(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Destined2win:
Amen! Not just mother but father too.
May we not bury our children too iJn.

6 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by Olukokosir(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
So sad

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by baloest: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
I will nt bury any of my children rather dey will b d 1 2 bury mi

5 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by MoneyGreen(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
124mumsy:
u are a fat fool!
thnx. But I'm slim.

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by MoneyGreen(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
gabazin080:
i dont pray u lose a child. but compare ursef to the mama right now. bro its not funny at all
Nobody prays that...I'm just sayin bro. If it happens baba God noni.

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by olajizz01(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mama,take heart,Almighty Allah will protect his immediate family and the rest of his family and give them fortitude to bear loss.No leave will fall without the knowledge of Allah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jon Mikel Obi Joins Kuwait SC After Leaving Stoke City / Sadio Mane Cleaning Toilet At Local Mosque / Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.