Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Hearing Aid: I Need Information On How To Get Hearing Test And Aid For My Nephew - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hearing Aid: I Need Information On How To Get Hearing Test And Aid For My Nephew (408 Views)

HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection / Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) / Please Save My Nephew's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hearing Aid: I Need Information On How To Get Hearing Test And Aid For My Nephew by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
I have a nephew who is autistic and going through therapy. He is not showing much signs of improvement and we suspect his hearing is challenged.

We have gone to different doctors in Port-Harcourt and we have not gotten a satisfactory test. We tried one in Enugu and they did not give a satisfactory result.

In short, we do not know where to get a proper hearing test and aid for the kid.

Please if anyone knows a child who uses hearing aid and he got help here in Nigeria, preferably Lagos. Please help me with the information.

If you know a source or hospital who can help with this challenge, you can write it here.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) / Why Himalayan Crystal Salt For Asthma Patients / How To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.