Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Got This Broadcast. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Got This Broadcast. (360 Views)

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) / Ijebu School Nursing Form: How I Got Scammed / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Broadcast. by peeparty(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
The US Embassy is offering scholarships to  prospective students who are very brilliant (5 -7 As) in WASSCE of 2015 and 2016 and who want to study in the U.S, but do not have the money to pay for all the application costs. If you know anyone like that, please call Irene Bangwell on 08133719353 armed with the student's name and parents email address . Please note that this particular opening closes in June but the programme is an ongoing support by the US Embassy and happens yearly so parents can take advantage. Apart from calling the number given, please check the US Educational Services website for more information. This post has been verified and is authentic.

Anyone else got this too

(1) (Reply)

Free Html Css Classes Every Saturday In Festac Lagos / Download Latest Project Topics And Materials For FREE! / Study In North America On Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.