Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ladies Would You Do This To Safe Ur Marriage? Photo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Would You Do This To Safe Ur Marriage? Photo (870 Views)

Call To Security Agencies To Safe Oloko Community Obasanjo B/stop Ota Ogun / One Of The Best Decisions You Can Make When It Comes To Safe Skincare! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Do This To Safe Ur Marriage? Photo by powerfulsettingz: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Drop ur opinion

Cc: Lalasticalala

Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Safe Ur Marriage? Photo by powerfulsettingz: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Booked
Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Safe Ur Marriage? Photo by JBismarck(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Thank God I'm a guy. Ladies, over to you.
Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Safe Ur Marriage? Photo by chicoMX(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
where are the ladies at?,,,
Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Safe Ur Marriage? Photo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ha...return kini? Okay o, not to sound deceptive but... I will `return` it to a buyer and keep the money in a fixed deposit account....mebbe two years after marriage, oga cannot meet up with some serious bills...I will just be releasing the money small small
Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Safe Ur Marriage? Photo by gabazin080(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
not NL girls. dem go don rush go meet the ex even b4 u gave them this condition

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Dead Woman's Coffin Becomes Too Heavy To Be Carried To The Grave / How To Recover Lost Data From Iphone 6S/6S Plus After Ios 10 Update / The Rich Circle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.