Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death (914 Views)

Shuaibu Amodu To Be Buried Today / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death by soccerblitz: 4:01am On Jun 12, 2016
Coach Amodu Shuaibu’s cousin who was with him throughout Friday, Ankari
Afegbua, a lawyer said he believed his brother may have died out of frustration as
he was owed by Edo state government and the Nigeria Football Federation.
“Apart from that pain he said he had on his chest, he was okay only for us to wake
him up this morning to do the normal fasting and he was met dead.
“I think he died out of frustration because his financial status was not okay. He was
complaining of not being paid and he was having difficulties to maintain himself and
his immediate family. I think the purpose of his being in Benin was to put
up a bill for his payment. He is being owed by NFF and the Edo state government.
“While talking yesterday, he was talking about how a Muslim should live his or her
life and how he should be buried. He is a true Muslim. He believed in Islamic faith
and that is why we said we will not leave him in the mortuary because by Islamic
faith, you are not expected to be embalmed or be put in the mortuary” he stated.
Shuaibu was later laid to rest in his home town Okpella according to Islamic rites.
He is survived by his aged mother, a wife and eight children.

source: http://soccerblitz.net/2016/06/12/revealedthe-real-cause-of-shuaibu-amodus-death/

Re: Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death by agbajesaid(m): 4:32am On Jun 12, 2016
I just hope they are not killing themselves because of super eagles job. There is no difference between spiritual attack and heart attack. If someone attacked both of them in their sleep, its still called heart attack because Medicine doesnt believe in Spiritual attack. Keshi = heart attack; Shuaibu = heart attack; both in their sleep; what a coincidence. I suspect foul play

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death by amtaken(f): 4:48am On Jun 12, 2016
Apparently he was killed by Buhari and Oshimole.

Wicked souls!

Paid trolls you can show your ugly heads here to insult yourselves but remember we are talking about human life here. A man died because Buhari and Oshimole refused to pay him the debts they owed him.

Shame!
Re: Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death by agbajesaid(m): 4:57am On Jun 12, 2016
amtaken:

Wicked souls!

Paid trolls you can show your ugly heads here to insult yourselves but remember we are talking about human life here. A man died because Buhari and Oshimole refused to pay him the debts they owed him.

Shame!
for God sake, try to reason objectively. When was he owe? When did Buhari get to power? I'm sure the money they are talking about was the one they owe him when he was a coach and that was yrs ago
Re: Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death by amtaken(f): 5:06am On Jun 12, 2016
You are sure or you guess?

Go read the thread again. This time around read in between the lines.

agbajesaid:
for God sake, try to reason objectively. When was he owe? When did Buhari get to power? I'm sure the money they are talking about was the one they owe him when he was a coach and that was yrs ago
Re: Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death by sluk(m): 5:15am On Jun 12, 2016
But now they are both dead. Let's move on
Re: Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death by fmc1(m): 5:18am On Jun 12, 2016
Rip
Re: Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death by agbajesaid(m): 5:28am On Jun 12, 2016
amtaken:
You are sure or you guess?

Go read the thread again. This time around read in between the lines.

I've read inbetween lines sis, I still didn't pick where its clearly or steathly written that its Buhari government that owe him
Re: Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 12, 2016
amtaken:

Wicked souls!

Shame!

Shame on you oooh must you blame Buhari for every misfortune, Is he the only one government is owing? Havent u heard of financial crisis rocking Nigeria abi u no dey read news? The man is dead let him rest in peace stop blaming any governor or president cos ypur country is broke,i avent been paid for 2 months now and ur talking Buhari.
Re: Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmn.. All man must die.. it was his time..

Today is my moms birthday,show her some love...

listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death by amtaken(f): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2016
Did I insult you? Why are you insulting yourself because of little pennies.

Now that's an evidence to show how low the economy of Nigeria has sunk.

Buhari and Oshimole killed Amodu.
Justdulla:

Shame on you oooh must you blame Buhari for every misfortune, Is he the only one government is owing? Havent u heard of financial crisis rocking Nigeria abi u no dey read news? The man is dead let him rest in peace stop blaming any governor or president cos ypur country is broke,i avent been paid for 2 months now and ur talking Buhari.
Re: Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death by amtaken(f): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2016
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is Buhari.

The cousin of Amodu said that the Federal Government and Edo State Government owe Amodu.

If the man praised the Federal Government and Edo State Government would you have attributed the praise to GEJ? SMH.

agbajesaid:
I've read inbetween lines sis, I still didn't pick where its clearly or steathly written that its Buhari government that owe him

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Sign N'golo Kante From Leicester City. / Manchester United Vs Feyenoord 4-0 2016 Highlights / Things Are Looking Good For Man Utd Under Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.