Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Which Church Do You Attend And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? (441 Views)

Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? / Which Church Do You Attend? / Which Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Macclane(m): 6:13am On Jun 12, 2016
Mrning fellas. Happy xunday to ya'll and also happy new week!
Is there any problem with this? I do attend EYN when am on holidays with my parent (the church I was born to) and when am back to school, I worship @ RCCG. Is there anything wrong with that??
Also why do we worship at the churches we are today? Enjoy ur day!
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 12, 2016
I attend this church... grin

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by rifasenate11(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2016
ECKANKER, Religion of Light and Sound of God. Its the true religion. I was once a Christian but, when I found ECKANKER. It was like I found what humanity needs.
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Macclane(m): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2016
I worship @ RCCG, what I like most is sunday school. And more to that, they can TEACH the scripture very well!
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by OhMyG0d: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2016
Who cares what denomination you attend? Is this not what is causing division in the house of God?
"I am of Paul, you are of Apollos, who is Paul, who is Apollos? Paul planted, Apollos watereth". Both are working toward the same goal.
Christianity of nowadays is about My pastor, Your pastor. So lazy to open their bible and search the scripture what God says, they will rather depend on their pastors(God-called and Belly-Called).
Who cares about your church?
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by chiefLopes(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
I attend BCS.......a place to be......poply known as Olumba church..... De songs and practice of Love is supernatural and overwhelming.

(1) (Reply)

You Need Intel / Allow Experts To Repair Or Services Your A/C, Refrigerators, Washing Machine / Read And Share Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.