Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

CONGRATS: Happy 1 Year Anniversary, Ourhype360! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / CONGRATS: Happy 1 Year Anniversary, Ourhype360! (467 Views)

(new)x23 Spotify Free Premium Account For 1 Year / Congrats! YCEE Becomes An Ambassador / #Grammy Congrats Best World Music Album Angelique Kidjo - 'sings' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CONGRATS: Happy 1 Year Anniversary, Ourhype360! by chrislilfee(m): 6:37am On Jun 12, 2016

Its Exactly 1 year ago, I wrote the first post on Ourhype360.com and had no idea the amount of value Ourhype360 was going to deliver to the Nigerian and African music space. Honestly, it was just a hobby in the beginning and I didn’t look out 1 year later thinking we would be here marking 1 year of Ourhype360’s existence.

I personally want to thank and hold God responsible for our existence and success, and pray his presence continues to abide with us. I want to say a BIG Congratulations and thank you to the talented Ourhype360 Team for years of unparalleled passion for Nigerian and African music, your efforts have contributed significantly to what OURHYPE360 is today.

So as we celebrate 1 year of OURHYPE360’s existence I want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU from me and the Ourhype360 TEAM.....

Continue Reading......

(1) (Reply)

Listen To My Music Titled Truth / Free Beat: Melody Episode 002 (prod. By Isong) / Toby Grey – “you & I” (prod. By Puffytee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.