Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? (2097 Views)

This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / 4G Network Won't Allow Me To Make Call Or Send Messages.. On My HOMTOM HT50. / Bluboo Maya Vs Homtom HT7 Vs Oukitel U7 Pro Vs Umi Rome X - Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by JonesPW(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2016
I have got my Homtom HT7 for 2 months. But after using it for one week, I found a big problem with its camera. Though I am not very hard on how many pixel the camera should be. The photograph effect is not good enough and it will seize up and over-heated when using the camera for minutes. So I can't continue to take photo after that.

Now I am thinking of getting another phone with good camera performance and with budget price around $70, friends, do you have any good recommendation?

The phone should have: 2GB RAM, 8GB or 16GB ROM, At least 8MP camera, Android 5.0 or above, 2500mAh battery or above, 5.0 /5.5 inch display, $70 budget or lower the price.

I am here waiting for your advice, many thanks for that!
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by omoadeleye(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oga type Nigeria language.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by teelaweee(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
JonesPW:
I have got my Homtom HT7 for 2 months. But after using it for one week, I found a big problem with its camera. Though I am not very hard on how many pixel the camera should be. The photograph effect is not good enough and it will seize up and over-heated when using the camera for minutes. So I can't continue to take photo after that.

Now I am thinking of getting another phone with good camera performance and with budget price around $70, friends, do you have any good recommendation?

The phone should have: 2GB RAM, 8GB or 16GB ROM, At least 8MP camera, Android 5.0 or above, 2500mAh battery or above, 5.0 /5.5 inch display, $70 budget or lower the price.

check out camon c8
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by teelaweee(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
JonesPW:

check out tecno boom j8

1 Like

Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by annacheem: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
check out boom j8
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by sanyahkod(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Check out UHappy UP580 on jumia. I bought the phone last month and I'm sincerely enjoying it.

I bought it 21k from jumia but it now sells for 28k. I guess they now know it's worth.

It has a 6inch screen, 1gb ram and all the features u mentioned plus a 2.5D crazy display. HD videos are crystal clear on the device.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by dukeo(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
JonesPW:

Cubot note S... $79.99
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by Black031: 5:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Another good options are vkworld T5 and T5 se (both are 5inches,d T5 is 3g,cam 8mp, wt 2gb ram n 16gb rom n 2.5d toughened glass lollipop hd screen wt 1280x720 IPS,while d T5 se is 4g,1gb ram n 8gb rom all other spec are same.) d only down side is dt d battery is 2000mah d price is $58 on ali-ex n 59 on GB,vkworld products are good n durable.
Dnt really knw much about homtom products but d new homtom ht17 is just $69 everywhere till june 22,it is 4g,1 gb ram,8gb rom,fingerprint id,3000mah,box speaker,5.5inches,android marshmallow,fastcharge n d all new n very fast Mtk6737(64bits) it saves battery life too.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by saxby(f): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2016
Which one be that one na
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by JonesPW(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2016
teelaweee:
check out camon c8

The Camon is rather good with 5MP+13MP camera and 16GB internal storage, but it has only 1GB ram, that is small in daily use. How about this phone for you? Bluboo Maya with MTK6580A quad-core chip, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, 8MP+13MP camera, Android 6.0 and 3000mAh battery. Its price is $99.99, but $69.99 on pre-sale period.

1 Like

Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by JonesPW(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2016
dukeo:

Cubot note S... $79.99

It is a little bit expensive, and the Cubot Note S only has 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM, that's the point I dislike.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by bobo65(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2016
At Op, No manufacturer produces to get a loss
I rmb when this homtom was everywhere for 15k, I pointed out that these are lie specs, yet ur likes went on to buy it..
Now u still wanna go buy a cheap phone with mad specs that will later turn out to be lie specs and even worse than the one u already have, the phone that fits ur description is Infinix hot note pro, buy the brand new one as old ones have charging port issues, I blv Infinix should have fixed this since the phone is still in demand, just try to charge ur battery full, then don't charge till it's low..

Wish u the best
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by RZArecta(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
JonesPW:

you should know better since this is your line of business

PandaWill.com is a global e-commerce company which provides worldwide free shipping and quality warranty on most types of Android-related devices.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by kolomax(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
JonesPW:

It is a little bit expensive, and the Cubot Note S only has 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM, that's the point I dislike.
no its 2gb+16GB or you try bluboo maya for $49.99 on flash sale
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by dukeo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
JonesPW:

Says who
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by ddjay: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
JonesPW:

it's like the company that made this phone is tom tom sweets limited.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by JonesPW(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2016
RZArecta:
you should know better since this is your line of business

PandaWill.com is a global e-commerce company which provides worldwide free shipping and quality warranty on most types of Android-related devices.

Yes, I know it after using it.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by JonesPW(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2016
kolomax:
no its 2gb+16GB or you try bluboo maya for $49.99 on flash sale

Yes, I checked it on google and you are right. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, Android 5.1 and 5.0MP (SW8.0MP) camera, while Bluboo Maya has Android 6.0, 13MP SONY camera.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by JonesPW(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2016
dukeo:

Says who

My mistake, it is 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, it is the same with Bluboo Maya.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by JonesPW(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2016
Black031:
Another good options are vkworld T5 and T5 se (both are 5inches,d T5 is 3g,cam 8mp, wt 2gb ram n 16gb rom n 2.5d toughened glass lollipop hd screen wt 1280x720 IPS,while d T5 se is 4g,1gb ram n 8gb rom all other spec are same.) d only down side is dt d battery is 2000mah d price is $58 on ali-ex n 59 on GB,vkworld products are good n durable.
Dnt really knw much about homtom products but d new homtom ht17 is just $69 everywhere till june 22,it is 4g,1 gb ram,8gb rom,fingerprint id,3000mah,box speaker,5.5inches,android marshmallow,fastcharge n d all new n very fast Mtk6737(64bits) it saves battery life too.

The vkworld T5 and Bluboo Maya both has 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and 3G phone, but the Maya has latest Android 6.0 OS and better camera performance, so I will prefer the Maya.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by 40manlappy: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
bobo65:
At Op, No manufacturer produces to get a loss
I rmb when this homtom was everywhere for 15k, I pointed out that these are lie specs, yet ur likes went on to buy it..
Now u still wanna go buy a cheap phone with mad specs that will later turn out to be lie specs and even worse than the one u already have, the phone that fits ur description is Infinix hot note pro, buy the brand new one as old ones have charging port issues, I blv Infinix should have fixed this since the phone is still in demand, just try to charge ur battery full, then don't charge till it's low..

Wish u the best

What's your take on Cubot H2 and Bluboo Maya compared with the lower range of Infinix such as Note 2 and Hot 3?
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by TrollinStone: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Camon C9: 2GB RAM+ 16GB ROM, expandable to 128GB, 13MP f/b camera, Android 6.0, 3000mAh battery, 5.5 inch display, N50k
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by MaryWest(f): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
never forget to mention the retina scanner when talking about the camon c9...[color=#770077][/color] cool
TrollinStone:
Camon C9: 2GB RAM+ 16GB ROM, expandable to 128GB, 13MP f/b camera, Android 6.0, 3000mAh battery, 5.5 inch display, N50k
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by opeyehmmy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
From the bottom of my heart, i recommend CUBOT H2 for your maximum satisfaction and value for money.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by JonesPW(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2016
opeyehmmy:
From the bottom of my heart, i recommend CUBOT H2 for your maximum satisfaction and value for money.

The CUBOT H2 seems have better specification, but it needs 37k NGN, while Bluboo Maya only needs 20k.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by TrollinStone: 2:58am On Jul 14, 2016
Noted ma
MaryWest:
never forget to mention the retina scanner when talking about the camon c9...[color=#770077][/color] cool
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by Babanhajiya(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2016
JonesPW:

go for Bluboo maya or Homtom HT17
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by JonesPW(m): 5:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Babanhajiya:
go for Bluboo maya or Homtom HT17

I think I will choose Bluboo Maya at last.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by optimised: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
JonesPW:

I think I will choose Bluboo Maya at last.
Good choice
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by MaryWest(f): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
TrollinStone:
Noted ma

You are welcome.
Re: Have You Any Recommendation To Replace My Homtom HT7? by MaryWest(f): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
JonesPW:

Oga, once again, I am riterating that Camon C7 is the device you need.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Group Video Calls On Whatsapp / How To Check Your Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat {all Networks} / Infinix Hot 5 Is Now Available For Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.