Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nigerian Army Releases Names Of Senior Officials To Be Sacked (SEE Names) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Releases Names Of Senior Officials To Be Sacked (SEE Names) (818 Views)

I Really Think This Man Should Be Sacked! See What He Did In Lagos (picture) / ‘I Used Names Of Politicians’, Five Star Hotels To Steal’ (photo) / Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigerian Army Releases Names Of Senior Officials To Be Sacked (SEE Names) by bestUpdates: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2016
Over 50 officers of the Nigerian Army will be retired in the next few days, with the official process begun.

According to the list, ADCs to former President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan are among the 58 military officers retired by the Nigerian army in its latest exercise.

They were given compulsory retirement over two allegations, according to the army: partisanship and corruption.

Ojogbane Adegbe, a colonel and former ADC to Jonathan, and Mustapha Onoiveta, former ADC to Yar’Adua, were both retired.

SEE FULL LIST HERE http://www.9jalingo.com/2016/06/nigerian-army-releases-names-of-senior.html

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Names Of Senior Officials To Be Sacked (SEE Names) by fuckpro: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Nothing is new under the sun by the way why the Islamic inscription In the army coat of arms
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Names Of Senior Officials To Be Sacked (SEE Names) by Mynd44: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2016

(1)

EXPOSED! My Uncle Rapes Me Four Times A Week – 14-year Old Girl / Free Chidiebere Onwudiwe Or Charge Him To Court / We Are Conductors By Day, Robbers By Night – Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.